Bigelow Chai Green Tea Or Green Tea Chai, 24-Count K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig Brewers

BY BIGELOW

Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This chai tea is weaker than others I've had I think he sense of caring and flavor. But this is due to the over powering use of boiling water to pass through and not immerse itself in the water due to the keurig.
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
I use this K cup all the time in my Keurig . I love this green tea. This is probably one of the best k cups I have tried. It's very affordable on my budget too. I buy this often Bc I run out of it so quick.
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
I love K-cups because it's so much easier than making tea, much more convenient and easy for me to just grab and go. I love the flavor too. If you love chai and green tea, you will LOVE this tea!
Lauren W.
How does this compare to tzao chai?