BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Bigelow Caramel & Coconut Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box

Bigelow® Caramel & Coconut Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box

by Bigelow

Tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out.

I just saw this product and NEED to try it!!! Where have you found this at? I have not seen them at any of my local grocery stores or target and I am an avid tea drinker.
Does this really taste like the caramel coconut Girl Scout cookies? Those are my absolute favorite cookies!!
Start your review of Bigelow® Caramel & Coconut Black Tea Bags 20 ct Box!
Mackenzie G.
Nashua, NH
Love this! It combines two of my favorite things, tea and girl scout cookies! This is a must have, and i'm already stocking up incase this doesn't come back! I'm so glad that i discovered this tea!!!!!
Mary W.
Humble, TX
Love this tea when I can't have the real thing:) Plus, I save a lot of calories. This tea is wonderful and so satisfying. Please never stop making this product.
Mya S.
Myrtle Beach , SC
I absolutely love this tea! It is full of taste and so amazing! Hot or cold, just try it!
Miaija J.
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies hands down. I will elbow people's kids in the face getting to the front of the line so I can buy all the boxes. But this tea? No. I was so heartbroken. 2 stars for effort though.
Jamie G.
Usually I don't love this brand but they did a good job with these flavors! It feels like dessert!
Lauren R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love bigelow and I especially love a good dessert tea! A little cream and sugar and I'm set! Yummy!
Becca A.
I was really excited for this, but was sorely disappointed. It's too sweet in a weird way, and honestly gave me headaches. Fun idea, didn't like it.
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
Really like the flavor. As such i love coconut in almost everything and this is no exception. I have this tea during evening hours and feel really calm after drinking it
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
I'm a big fan of Bigelow teas but I will have to say I have never seen this flavor before. I would really love to try this tea because I love caramel and coconut. I will have to keep looking, hopefully I find it.
Tabitha M.
Hampton , VA
I'm a huge tea drinker . I'm always searching for new interesting flavors and this stuff is awesome . If your looking for something different yet tasty and refreshing I highly recommend this for cold or hot brew .