BY BIGELOW #72 in Tea

Bigelow® Vanilla Chai Black Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Natural & artificially flavored.
Smooth vanilla blended with flavorful spices - sweet and spicy all at the same time.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out. see more...

• Do you make this with milk or water?2 Answers
  • if I want to mix this tea with hot milk it works??2 Answers
  • What's the best way to make this iced?3 Answers
Bigelow Black Tea Vanilla Chai - 20 CT
  • "I'm normally the person that drinks a little bit of coffee or tea with their cup of sugar, but not with this tea!" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, AR
Review for: Chai Tea 1.64 oz; 46 g more...
Meh....it’s not HORRIBLE but I thought the taste would be much different. It is bland to me even when I double up on tea bags. I wish there were a stronger vanilla and cinnamon flavor that I don’t pick up much. I tried this product because I was trying to make a switch from coffee for caffeine...needless to say I’m stuck on my coffee still 😅
Kristina C.
Review for: Chai Tea 1.64 oz; 46 g more...
Bigelow Vanilla Chai is warm and comforting. It is my favorite bagged tea. It has a mild spice to it, like a cozy Autumn day in a cup. Its very reasonably priced and easy to find at any major retailer. If you're new to chai teas (or even if not), this is a nice one to try out.
Nayarith S.
This tea is really good. I purchased this at my local Hyvee. The vanilla and chai pair very well together. It's not bad wwhen drank cold with some sugar added either.
Brittany M.
My dad and I are obsessed with this tea! We love chai tea and usually pick some up from our local coffee shop, but when we can’t this tea is practically the same! It is delicious with some milk (dairy or non dairy) and smells of vanilla and spice! Scrumptious.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
Review for: Chai Tea 1.64 oz; 46 g more...
Probably my favorite grocery store vanilla chai. I love to have this just with some almond milk and honey. It has such a delicious, sweet flavor. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who is new into the tea world. I can't imagine you NOT liking this tea.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
Review for: Chai Tea 1.64 oz; 46 g more...
This is my go-to drink in the morning!! I keep a box at work and at home so I can have my chai tea latte fix. The vanilla flavor could be a bit more, as I really don’t taste it. But otherwise this is delicious.
Tracy M.
This is the best tea! It has such a warm and comforting taste. I put a little honey and cream with it to give the ultimate comfort tea! I got both my mom and husband hooked!
Jenice S.
This is my all time favorite tea. There's a bit of sweetness from the vanilla without actually being sweet. I also enjoy the spices of the chai. It's a wonderful combination.
Brooke M.
Review for: Black Vanilla more...
These tees are so delicious. They’re all so creamy and smooth going down and I really enjoy drinking them as an alternative to coffee when I’ve had way too much of it.
Julia R.
Newton, NJ
By far my favorite tea I've ever had. Ive been drinking this for years and though I like to try other new kinds of tea, this is always the one I come back to. The spice isn't too strong, so the vanilla really comes through and mixes well when you add some milk and sugar to the tea. I recommend this to all my friends because of how good it is and how relaxed I feel drinking it.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Do you prefer it iced or hot ?
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
What's the best way to make this iced?
Karina D.
caracas
if I want to mix this tea with hot milk it works??
Tayla S.
Do you make this with milk or water?