Bigelow Black Tea Vanilla Caramel - 20 CT uploaded by Rachel K.Bigelow Black Tea Vanilla Caramel - 20 CT uploaded by Nayarith S.Bigelow Black Tea Vanilla Caramel - 20 CT uploaded by Danielle L.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Vanilla Caramel Black Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Natural & artificially flavored.
A creamy and rich delight for caramel lovers.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out. see more...

• Favourite type of tea? Mine is Bigelow Black Tea Vanilla Caramel...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend putting milk in this?1 Answers
  • Is this overly sweet?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nayarith S.
I'm a tea fan. I discovered the Bigelow brand when I was looking for my next tea to try. Sweet flavors appeal to me, so vanilla caramel was a no-brainer. I put some, honey and 3 spoons of, sugar in my cup. It is amazing deliciousness. I would say you don't even need the sugar or honey. That is just my preference.
Destiny R.
Jonesboro, AR
I bought this tea tonight & I'm drinking it as I type this. This tea is so, so, so good!! Definitely one of my favorite. Smells great, tastes amazing, & it's affordable. ☺👍
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
A friend recommended this tea recently and I am already on my second box! I did not expect to love this so much, but I do! It is so smooth, inexpensive, smells and tastes like a Caramel Macchiato.  It is simply SUBLIME! I will not only be buying this again for myself but I will also be buying it as stocking stuffers this holiday season! :)
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this tea for the first time a few months ago and love it. It has the perfect combination of vanilla and caramel. It almost tastes like creme brûlée. I add a little sugar to make it a little sweeter. It's a nice way to start the morning or end the day on a sweet note.
Haley M.
Maynard
This is the tea I can't stop myself from going back to again and again. I love the rich, creamy taste that I get from it - without a ton of added calories or sugar! I drink this tea either black or with a tiny bit of honey. It's so good, it really doesn't need anything extra added!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a tea lover. Anytime, anywhere.. Cold or hot.
I cam across this flavor, mistakenly. And I absolutely love it. I have boxes of this ready everywhere. I try to force people to drink it. So they will love it like I do.

Its a subtle sweetness mixed with a bit of vanilla. I sweeten with agave syrup, so I only need a little bit.

I love how Bigelow put so much detail in there packaging
Lauren D.
I am completely obsessed with this tea. I drink it almost every night with a little bit of french vanilla creamer, but honestly it doesn't even need anything. It has such a creamy flavoring, vanilla and caramel together is a match made in heaven. If you love vanilla chai tea, you will LOVE this tea!
Natasha G.
This tea sounds amazing. The smell while brewing lives up to the name, but the actual taste fell flat for me. It was slightly sweet, but the smell led me to think it'd be sweeter. When brewing, you forget that it's tea (or at least I did), and I wanted it to be thicker. It wasn't "creamy" at all in my opinion. I guess that's what milk is for!
Michelle S.
This tea is great for coffee lovers! My go to is a caramel macchiato. This tea quells that craving but without all the massive calories. They suggest adding milk and sugar. I'm sure this would be tasty, but I find this lovely all on its own!
Reba R.
Sewickley, PA
This is my current FAVORITE tea to bring to work. It's so sweet that there's no need for adding sugar or calories (although a little milk does make it more delicious). I love this very much and I don't get too attached to a specific tea very often lol. This is great.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Is this overly sweet?
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Foodie Expert
Do you recommend putting milk in this?
Jess T.