Bigelow Black Tea Spiced Chai - 20 CT uploaded by Moriah L.Bigelow Black Tea Spiced Chai - 20 CT uploaded by Claire H.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® All Natural Spiced Chai Black Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
The perfect balance of bold rich black tea and exotic spices.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in, air and moisture stay out. see more...

Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I prefer a really spicy chai which I've had a hard time finding in a tea bag. By far this product was the least spicy of all of the brands I have tried. I purchased this box maybe 2 years ago and still have it because I really don't care to continue to use it and I'm someone who drinks tea daily
Mary P.
This is an aromatic rich tea with just the right amount of spice and warmth. I've repurchased many times because I keep coming back to this flavor year-round. It steeps quickly and I personally love it paired with a bit of honey
Moriah L.
Tonawanda, NY
This is a good everyday tea! Chai is my favorite. I drink this brand year long and occasionally make chai iced teas in the summer. If I'm feeling really perky for a change I will add some vanilla almond milk and sip this with an ice cube or two. You can't go wrong with the price on this. Since drinking this I have saved money and kept the spicy tea flavor! My mom has also started drinking this as an early afternoon favorite !
Claire H.
Bigelow is a great option for tea that tastes great but is a little cheaper than other options. This flavor is no exception- it is spicy yet sweet and is perfect for any time of the day. I would recommend this tea to anyone looking for a caffeine boost from something other than coffee.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
This has to be the worst chai tea in the grocery store. I don't know what it is, but it's terrible. The vanilla flavored ones by this company are even worse. My favorites in the grocery store are Stash or Tazo brands.
Beverly N.
Bigelow has so many great teas, and their chai is one of them! It's got the perfect amount of spice to make your cup of tea out of the ordinary. Such a unique flavor, and it's great with a dessert! I often find myself drinking chai in the fall because it's so comforting and soothing.
Kaitlin F.
I love this tea! It has the perfect flavor to wake me up and get me going in the morning. I typically don't like strong black teas, but this really does have a perfect blend of boldness with sweetness. I didn't need to add anything else to it.
Devin G.
This tea is great but I wish it has more spice. I think I am used to chai latte's where they put pumps of chai flavoring and use concentrate so I am looking for that strong bold flavor. It is nice though and you can add your own spices if you want more!
Missy H.
I love Chai tea. This one is okay, but there is just something about the smell that turns me off despite the taste being good. I don't think I would repurchase.
Marisa S.
Tucson, AZ
This tea is great by itself. I prefer to use cream and agave syrup for a dessert that is healthy and helps me relax at the end of the day.

Walmart