Bigelow Black Tea Decaffeinated Constant Comment - 20 CT uploaded by Melanie S.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® Decaffeinated "Constant Comment®" Black Tea.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Our first and most famous blend flavored with a secret recipe of orange rind and sweet spice.
All natural.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
The spices in this tea are great. It has a hint of orange and clove to it. I like to have a cup of hot tea in the evening. You can always count on Bigelow for high quality and flavor.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This is legit some amazing tea. My old roommate introduced me to this and ii have never looked back. This is my favorite flavor of black tea ever. It has an amazing orange flavor to it that i simply cant resist. I go through a box of this like every other week its that good i love this stuff its good unsweetened but ambrosia when sweetened you need this in your life
Shelby B.
Atwater, OH
I normally get the caffeinated version but I LOVE this tea! It has SO MUCH flavor and is so reasonably priced. Some teas make me sick if I haven't ate anything, but not this tea. I have turned so many of my friends onto Constant Comment. I would and do recommend this tea to my friends. Thank you!
Erica W.
Boone, NC
This tea is foolproof. It has the perfect, soothing, orangey flavor every time. If you don't like the flavor of oranges, you will not like this tea. However, if you do, you will find this tea to be very comforting. Add a little honey and it's the perfect combination of honey and citrus.
Anna M.
My favorite tea right now! The spices and orange flavors go really well together. The flavor is really strong for those who like teas with a stronger flavor. I have a box at my work and I use it all the time!
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
This is my absolute favorite tea and has been for 20 years. It's bold, flavorful, and has a sweet orange flavor. I love that it comes in decaf (especially when I was pregnant).
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
This is my favorite go to tea! It has a great orange spice flavor, reminds me of Christmas in a cup. A great warm fuzzy when you've had a bad day. My favorite is a cup before bed snuggled and cozy in my jammies!
Elizabeth H.
I always have a box of this at home for when family and guests come over. It's great for guests who wants something to drink in the evening, but don't want anything caffeinated.
Julie W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is great anytime but especially in the evening. The orange and spice flavorings are perfect. I've not found anything to compare to the flavor.