Bigelow Black Tea Cinnamon Stick - 20 CT uploaded by Alisha T.

BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® All Natural Cinnamon Stick® Black Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Full bodied and robust with a sweet cinnamon finish.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in. Air and moisture stay out. see more...

Noel D.
Reading, PA
This is my absolute favorite tea at the moment. It is so good and spicy and it tastes great Black, which is hard to do. Of course, it is affordable as well - I get mine at Redner’s.
Svetlana P.
The perfect holiday tea! Cinnamon Stick is Constant Comment's spicier sister. I like to add honey to my teas, and this one pairs beautifully. It's so good I even ordered some online when my local supermarket stopped carrying it. It's a staple for any tea-lover's kitchen, I think.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a good price tea that can be found at any place tea is sold. I love cinnamon which is why I love this tea but I have found more teas with a higher concentration of cinnamon that I like more. It's good for the price if you're on a budget.
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
This is my absolute favorite tea! I will reach for it over anything else. It is so good. It is perfect on a cold evening. It is also very affordable. I love the Bigelow tea brand and how easy it is to find their products. I recommend this to all tea lovers!
Claudia L.
What a awesome tea. Great cinnamon flavor. You can add a sweetner of choice, maybe even milk. Look forward to having my favorite tea now that fall is here. It really hits the spot. Won't disappoint.
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
This tea is so good, and totally sentimental for me, because it takes me right back to my childhood trying all the different Bigelow teas from their samplers.
Maria B.
Killeen,TX
This is a very good and flavorful tea. Just one of my many favorites from this brand. I love this tea mix with a little evaporated milk. Love Bigelow teas !!!
Lauren M.
This has been a favorite of mine since I started drinking tea. The warm cinnamon flavor complements the black tea well. Great for an afternoon pick me up.
Roberta E.
Slater
I just love to sit around with a hot cup of this cinnamon tea and relax. Not only does it taste great the smell is wonderful and relaxing.
Tracy L.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite tea. Takes me back to when I was little with my Nannie. I use a very large mug because a small cup is just no enough.