BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® All Natural Chocolate Chai Black Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
Decadent chocolate flavor and rich spices create a heavenly combination.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in, air and moisture stay out. see more...

Veronica S.
Tastes like real chocolate, smooth rich flavor, it doesn't taste like other artificial flavor's. I was surprised to find out that tea could actually retain a good chocolate flavor.
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
AWFUL! I couldn't stand the smell of it brewing let alone the first sip... It tastes burnt... has a horrible smokey flavor.. I love True Chai teas and i also don't mind some of the different kinds of flavored chai tea blends that i buy from organic tea blend stores but this has to be one of the worst tasting teas..this and the bigelow caramel one...
Henry Y.
Staten island
It's a decent attempt at a chocolate chai but you can't expect much from a teabag. It's a decent alternative for when I can't go to a place that makes it fresh
Brenda F.
I love this tea. The chocolate Chia tea quickly became my favorite tea. This tea has an amazingly great taste. You can get a great deal on it at WalMart.
Jennifer B.
I love this flavor. It tastes great with a little milk and sugar. I love to curl up on a chilly night with a cup of this. It really helps relax me.
Dana C.
This flavor is yummie! It makes a great latte and is a great addition to our hot beverage selections. The kids especially enjoy this flavor.
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
This tea is one of my go to teas. It has great flavor. If you are a black tea drinker I would highly recommend this brand.
Jenna C.
Vermillion, SD
Great alternative to coffee shop chai tea. This Bigelow Black chai tea is cheap, easy to make and has great flavor!
Jenna J.
It's tastes horrible. I feel like this tastes like root beer in a tea. It's really gross.