BY BIGELOW

Bigelow® All Natural Caramel Chai Black Tea.
America's classic.
Family tea blenders since 1945.
The perfect marriage of creamy caramel flavor and exotic chai spices.
20 tea bags individually wrapped in foil pouches.
Freshness stays in. air and moisture stay out. see more...

• I love chai tea...does the carmel make the chai taste swe...1 Answers
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI
I am giving this three stars not because it wasn't great but only because I am not a fan of Black Tea. I generally like most teas, but my favorites are all herbal. However, I did like drinking this tea. It is good for a black tea, don't get me wrong. My dad got this for me saying it was on sale, so I didn't pick it out, and the problem I had with it was the ingredients and overall unhealthiness of the tea. When I drink tea, I like it to benefit my health. That's just what tea is to me, healthy, detoxifying. So wasn't fond of this tea due to that, and I won't be repurchasing. I'll spend my tea money on Yogi, Traditional Medicinal, and Celestial Seasonings. Bigelow is not bad though, and I do enjoy some of their teas: I would recommend the Plantation Mint.
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
If i could give zero...i would...its awful! While brewing it smells sickly sweet and the flavor is awful! If you like tea Chai tea as specially then this will disappoint...
Dana C.
This another great flavor. Bigelow makes very tasty teas and this flavor is a wonderful addition to our hot beverage selection. The entire family enjoys this flavor.
Michelle B.
Glendale, AZ
This is a great flavored tea! Love that they also make it in decaf. It's reasonably priced and available at almost all local grocery stores. Jazz it up with some honey, & a little sugar and it's amazing!
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
This is my favorite tea hands down. It has such a nice sweet flavor, but there's nothing I could describe it as or compare it to. Just nice and sweet overall
Jessica R.
Who needs Starbucks when you have this. I just add my latte foam and I'm good to good. It's performance a chilly day. I have a whole staxah5at the office.
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
This is a great rich chai tea! I'm a huge chai fan and I love this tea! It's a great combo of spice, vanilla, and tea flavors! You gotta try this!
Rosalie S.
This was a great find while it lasted on the shelf. Very yummy and sweet! Definitely get two boxes when you find it!
Samantha H.
Haysville, KS
I can’t get through an afternoon without having a cup of this tea. It’s cheap and you get plenty of bags per box.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Just another great product. Even my husband who doesn't like chai will steal a sip from me when I make a cup.
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love chai tea...does the carmel make the chai taste sweeter?