BY BIGELOW

To Create This Distinctive Tea, We Blend Tender, Hand-Picked Tea Leaves With Natural Bergamot, Then Individually Wrap Our Tea Bags In Flavor-Protecting Pouches To Seal In Its Goodness. Quenches, Soothes &Amp; Satisfies Delivers Healthful Antioxidants Can Contribute To Your Overall Well Being Gluten Free Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jaizel R.
Love this tea. I drink the regular one as well. The flavor is just regular green tea. I drink 2-4 cups a day. I've also lost some weight drinking this daily. Packaging is regularly nice, I buy the tea bags that are individually wrapped so I can always take it with me on the go.
Kalin O.
Bigelow consistently produces quality products. I love the hint of lemon and that's it's decaf donated so I can enjoy a cup before bed!
Ashley M.
This isn't a bad tea it's just not my favorite. It's taste is okay but again this isn't my favorite.
Rebecca D.
East Islip, NY
This stuff is the best! Tastes a little like trix the cereal, I drink it without milk or sugar!
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
This is a great tea brand. Love the earl grey and its nice to have the decaf option!
emily m.
Omg I love tea especially with honey and lemons and cinnamon mm love when it's hot
Emma C.
Pickerington, OH
Really love bigelow teas. The. Decaffeinated helps so I don't get headaches.
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Which tea brand do you prefer?