Bigelow
Bigelow Benefits Turmeric Chili Matcha Green Tea Bags 18 ct Box

Bigelow® Benefits Turmeric Chili Matcha Green Tea Bags 18 ct Box

by Bigelow

All of us know how important it is to put good things in our bodies to help us stay strong. That desire was the inspiration for the Bigelow Benefits line, everyday teas that fuel your body with good for you ingredients. But of course, flavor is everything to the Bigelow family, so we designed this line to taste fabulous and help support your well-being. We believe our Benefits teas, as part of your everyday routine, can help you define the life you want to live!

How to be a peppers with pepper I wish his experience
How to be a peppers with pepper I wish his experience
Start your review of Bigelow® Benefits Turmeric Chili Matcha Green Tea Bags 18 ct Box!
Jillian D.
Arlington, MA
I started using this tea in hopes of boosting my immune system, losing weight, and some added energy. After drinking this every morning for 18 days straight, I lost a bit of weight and felt really clean and healthy. The flavour of the tea itself is very good and wasn't too spicy to enjoy a large cup of. I recommend this, especially now for the flu season!
Christina T.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Bigelow® Benefits Turmeric Chili Matcha Green Tea Bags 18 ct Box This tea has seriously helped my life! I used to drink 2 energy drinks (sugar free packets in a bottle of water) every day. It made me jittery and I was worried about my blood pressure. Coffee gives me heartburn, so I turned to green tea. I got this one because I love that it has turmeric, which is so good for you as well. Now it's the only tea I look for. It makes me feel better, all around. Refreshed, and happy. There's something about drinking tea that makes me feel at home and comfy, but I drink 2 cups in the morning and 2 in the late afternoon, it's a great pick me up, and it feels good to drink. I add a little honey for sweetener, but it tastes great either way. I can't recommend it enough. My body just feels better, more alert, awake, and no jitters or heartburn.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
At first I thought that the chili in it might give it a weird taste, but honestly it doesn’t really taste anything like that to me. This tea is exactly what is says, refreshing! And I love that this is matcha leaf, and not the normal ground up powder that I’m used to. It’s a different change. I would definitely say try this out if you’re a big tea drinker! It’s a great pick me up in the middle of the day & it’s great for you
Bethany H.
I have never tried another brand or version of matcha tea, but I loved this one! I have other Bigelow teas I enjoy, so I thought I would try their brand. Especially for the price! The packaging is great, and the flavor is wonderful. I did not have to add anything to the tea. I highly recommend and will purchase again!
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
I have been a big Bigelow tea fan for a while. I recently stumbled upon the Benefits line and I have since tried them all. The green tea may sound like a strange combination, but it is delicious and better than your typical plain green tea. I will continue to buy these.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
My new favorite tea! Not only do you get the health benefits of anti-inflammatory turmeric but the matcha green tea and chili help boost your metabolism. I have a lot of stomach issues and this makes my stomach feel better and it tastes good too.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Bigelow benefits turmeric chili matcha green tea bags are a great product that I like occasionally for a different type of drink
Jasmine S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Was kinda skeptical buying this tea because I'm not a big matcha fan but this tea was perfect. No single ingredient overpowers the others. The chili flakes gives it the perfect kick.
Daniel F.
Windermere, FL
Love the new Bigeloq benefits line! This particular green tea has a strong flacor that leaves you wanting more
Sarah M.
Fresno, CA
Didn't really care for this tea! I love Bigelow but will just stick to their plain green tea for now on!