BY BIGELOW

Authentic Echinacea and crisp lemon flavor with a smooth, relaxing herbal finish.

All of us know how important it is to put good things in our bodies to help us stay strong. That desire was the inspiration for the Bigelow Benefits line, everyday teas that fuel your body with good for you ingredients. But of course, flavor is everything to the Bigelow family, so we designed this line to taste fabulous and help support your well-being. We believe our Benefits teas, as part of your everyday routine, can help you define the life you want to live.

• Anyone know what's in the FEAST VOXBOX? This is all I can...2 Answers
Teeheira G.
Newport News , VA
I sometimes suffer with a really upset tummy, so when I seen this tea could help with that I most certainly had to give it a go and see if this stuff really works! It is packaged very well and I love the packaging...it is very easy on the eyes.

When I began to brew the tea I immediately noticed the strong robust smell of peaches with a hint of ginger and it was honestly a very calming and satisfying aroma. I was slightly surprised when I actually drank the tea because I personally don't feel like the flavor was as strong as the smell. The taste of the tea is definitely more spice than fruit but nonetheless still very satisfying. As for the tummy issues, it calmed it right on down! I am all for natural ways to solve problems. Cant wait to try their other flavors! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
I received this product for free from influenster to give my honest opinion. Im not really a tea person but i was able to drink this it was yummy i had to add lots of sugar because it was supper sour in tastw other then that i really liked it my husband is a tea person so he said he will be buying more.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I LOVE tea, so naturally I was overjoyed to see Bigelow Benefits in my VoxBox! I’ve had Bigelow teas before but never the Bigelow Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea. I heated up water, steeped my tea for 4 minutes as directed, added a touch of honey, and my tastebuds were given a warm welcome. I could taste the lemongrass, peppermint, rose hips, and thyme at the first sip. Absolutely delightful. Bigelow® Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea will definitely be one of my hot tea top choices!

#TeaProudly #FeastVoxBox #Contest
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I received the Bigelow Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea from Influenster in the Feast VoxBox last week. It's been cold where I live and I've been sick lately. This tea was a much needed treat. It tastes wonderful and the hot tea was just what I needed. The price for Bigelow tea is very low and you can find it at most any grocery store. I'm going to use the coupon that came in my voxbox, to buy a full size box.
Mary C.
Tamarac, FL
I loved the taste overall! I love when something thats good for you, also taste just as good. I drank it without having any stomach issues, but i can definitely tell how it benefits you. I drank it before bed after dinner and did not have the same "morning stomach feeling". Took advantage and used the coupon right away.
Gina J.
I got this in a vox box, and it came JUST in time, a cold was coming on. I'm not usually a tea drinker and prefer something with a little more punch like coffee, but I was desperate, and usually like teas when I'm sick, and I have to say the Lemon/Echinacea combo was PERFECT for giving me a little boost, naturally, and helping boost my immune system to kick the cold. It was super tasty, and it smelled amazing. It definitely helped clear congestion. I'd definitely recommend!
Stacey M.
Lomita, CA
This Lemon & Echinacea herbal tea has good flavor and quality ingredients. Nice packaging and the individually wrapped tea packets are easy to open. I’m excited to try all the flavors from the Bigelow Benefits line. I will definitely recommend to family and friends!
Charissa G.
Edmonds, WA
Influenster sent me Bigelow® Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea for review.... and I happen to be a tea writer who prefers loose leaf tea.

The flavor is stale, lemon tart dishwater. This tea gets the lemon flavor mostly from the lemongrass with the tartness from the rose hips and the added natural lemon flavoring. There is a mystery medicinal herby flavor, likely the echinacea. The finish is a slight sweetness from the licorice root and fennel.

It would be better to simply juice a real lemon over some hot water and a splash of honey - more vitamin C and "benefits". Sadly the real lemon is more expensive as it isn't herbal dust and added flavorings.

Jesi Love T.
for someone who does not drink tea, this is good. Ive been sick for 4 days now and ive read online that lemon tea is good for you then its the perfect time for me to drink and try this! I drank it alone and i can taste the flavors its very smooth, not strong, no weird after taste just wonderful. I bet this would be perfect after meals. I’m starting to feel better now. it helped my throat a lot since it was hurting. over all im satisfied and i cant wait to try it next time with honey. Also this is herbal and gluten free ❤ #influenster #feastvoxbox #voxbox️ Bigelow® Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea
Karen S.
I received two samples of Bigelow teas. Out of the two this one is my favorite. I love the taste, the smell and the benefits. I'm not a big tea drinker, but this is something I'd consider drinking everyday. Definitely five stars.
Heather O.
Warwick, RI
Anyone know what's in the FEAST VOXBOX? This is all I can see. Bigelow® Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal TeaBigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea