BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
The tea says ginger & peach but contains peppermint which overwhelms the other flavors.
Elizabeth  H.
Carthage, IN
This is actually very tasty. I never would have purchased myself glad I got to try it.
Desiree C.
Randolph , NJ
This tea was great. I had to go out and by it myself so I can drink it every morning.
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
I received it as complimentary for testing purposes. I'm glad I was choosen to participate in this campaign because I got to know these tea. It taste autentically natural, I haven't tried something this good like this tea before. I would recommend it to my friends.
Rosaly N.
The calm stomach tea is the best tea for an upset stomach ever. HOWEVER. I hate the stay well tea..they don't come out and say there is licorice root and fennel in it. Normally this is always listed and I look for that. Beware. You cannot taste the lemon or anything else over the licorice root. I wish I hadnt gotten the two pack. What a waste.
Ivana S.
I do not usually drink tea ... but sometimes I have problems with my stomach. And luckily, I received this product totally free in my Feastvoxbox, so I decided to try it, because I have read very good opinions about this you. It really tastes nice, just like the smell. I felt my stomach a lot better, after having taken it, so I decided, that I will buy this product, because it is very good!
Evita C.
New Castle, DE
Es un té con mucho sabor. lo mejor para tardes frías. Un montón de sabor y muy fácil de conseguir. Taking into account the quality is not a product for anything expensive and that we can always enjoy. I will continue to buy it without any doubt every time I see it in the supermarket and I would love to be able to try all the varieties.
Genesis Q.
All flavors for Bigelow Tea Benefits are essential to soothe and give a moment of tranquility, in addition to it's exquisite fruit flavor. I love them so much and I recommend it to all people who live stressed and need a moment to calm down. Lovelove!!!!
Leslie L.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed this tea, it was smooth but had a little spice! I’m normally a coffee person only but this tea I would definitely purchase again and for the price you can’t beat it! It really did soothe my stomach and make me feel good, I have trouble with frequent stomach aches so this will be a staple for me! You have to try it!
Stephanie J.
Mississauga, ON
The strong aroma can be smiled when you start brewing it but the taste did not correlate with it. I didn't really like it but I believe it does help some people with stomach aches. I received it free from Influenster!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?