BY BIGELOW #78 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Milca P.
New Orleans, LA
Flavorful and delicious! Perfecto for a cold winter day! My cold and I were very happy to have it!
Kristen S.
issaquah, WA
A delicious treat after a long day. Really helped me relax and unwind! Would definitely recommend
Kristina V.
San Benito , TX
Tried it once, it was okay. Not a huge fan but won’t hurt to give it another try. Price is cheap
Bree F.
Altadena , CA
Good tea. I have a sensitive stomach and this definitely helped me feel better. Also taste good.
Christina  R.
Loxahatchee , FL
Loved the taste of this tea! Very flavorful and refreshing and got it #free from #influenster!!!
Taylor L.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The flavor was out of my usual palate and I didn’t really enjoy. But overall the tea was good.
Rachael M.
Louisville , KY
Sweet, a pretty good flavor for a smooth tea Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
becca r.
pocatello, ID
this is great for upset stomachs. it relieves any discomfort i am having and has a great flavor
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
The taste of these teas are absolutely perfect!!! I love hot tea and these are just amazing.
Michelle F.
Cabot, AR
Great tasting tea! I absolutely love this flavor and would buy this product! Very very good!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?