BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Alejandra I.
Mission , TX
I am drinking this as we speak and OMG it’s so delicious. It has a peppermint taste that is really good
PAMELA C.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything peach! That said, there's nothing I can say about this tea, except that it's delicious!
Whitney H.
evansville, IN
Wasn't a fan of it but did smell amazing. Wouldvrecommend trying if you are interested in flavored teas
Kirsten T.
SAN Antonio , TX
This tea is amazing! I normally don’t drink hot tea but this tea was so good. Will be purchasing this.
Jenny L.
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea has such a good flavor and made me feel really good
Tal A.
Absolutely the most amazing and relaxing tea to drink thank you so much for giving me this amazing tea!
Michelle H.
York, PA
Love the flavor of this tea! Definitely will be buying this one and trying others. Really good flavor!
Mi B.
Springfield
Yummy! It’s one of the best tea I’ve ever had — no exaggeration. It’s tasty and has a great smell, too.
Britney H.
Bowling green , KY
I had an upset stomach at the time of getting this. My stomach instantly felt better. I swear by it!
Katie D.
Tastes so good and actually does make you feel better. I was so surprised by the way this tea worked.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?