BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ariel H.
Clarksville, AR
this tea is pretty good! It’s not my favorite flavor I would like to try more before I decided to get this tea!
Claire A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I don’t usually drink tea but I love this peach flavored tea it’s perfect for me and I really like the flavor.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC
Calming and soothing. Drank some on an upset stomach and it really calmed things down a bit. Great flavor too!
Lauren S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
The ginger,and peach flavor I received wasn't as flavorful as I would like but,it was stilla good chip of tea.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the peach flavor with the ginger zinger. Peach is always my favorite flavor. Great with a touch of honey
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
Bigelow tea’s are my favorite this combination is smooth and flavorful. The package is nice. I would recommend.
Abbey R.
This was so good with my coupon I went out n tried to find a box! When I find it I am definitely buying a box!
Lauvency J.
Denver, CO
I really love this tea.. It helped with my cold. I would recommend it to anybody soothe and warming great taste
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
Great tasting tea. Just add a little sugar!! Great value for all flavors. I would recommend to all tea lovers!!
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Love these brand of teas. Great value for the price. High quality tea. Highly recommend and love the packaging
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?