BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Kelly R.
Sioux City, IA
This tea was so yummy! Ginger can be really hit or miss for me. When I first opened the little packet, it had a very strong ginger scent and I couldn’t smell much peach. I was a little worried that I wouldn’t like it but once I started steeping the tea, the peach scent filled the kitchen. It was delicious! Ginger is great for your digestive system...so that’s a plus!
Rebecca Z.
I received this product complimentary as part of the #FeastVoxBox and couldn't be happier about this tea. Great flavor! You can taste and smell the peach and ginger in the tea. It is not overpowering, but just enough to flavor the tea. Looking forward to trying more of their products.
Shantell D.
Clopton, al
I have to say I was more pleased than I expected to be. I'm an old soul in a 30 year olds body and I honestly stick to my same oldie but goodie Lipton teabags lol, and I'm not ashamed of it lol, but this product I received complimentary from Influenster was amaze balls. I absolutely love the smell of it, honestly maybe more than I do the taste of it, but it tastes well also, Bigelow tea will know be my go to tea time, great product.
Arlete 🌻.
Perfect for the cold weather! I received this  Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea complimentary in my Influenster Feast VoxBox and being a huge fan of tea, I had high expectations. It did not disappoint! I love how it is not overly sweet at all. This reminds me of the perfect Spring/Summer tea, but I cannot wait that long to have another cup!
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
This rich robust smell of ginger and peach were smelled immediately after I placed the water on top! My whole family yelled what's that smell! I was laughing. I love the taste of the peach and after if I didn't stir I would taste the ginger. It helped my tummy today and me to relax a little bit.
Mackenzie M.
Beaufort, SC
There's a noticeable peach smell when you pour hot water on this tea bag; but drinking the tea - I don't feel like it has a strong peach or ginger flavor. Other people may be able to describe the taste better or truly appreciate these flavors in the tea, but I was kind of surprised the first time I drank it. It's not sweet or fruity - definitely more along the lines of spicy. I bought this for the flavor more than to deal with stomach issues so I can't rate it's ability to calm stomachs. It might work great! Just don't anticipate it tasting like peaches and ginger.
DJoundia A.
Plaquemine, LA
I received my tea in my very first VoxBox. I'm not a big fan of tea but I might be a new tea drinker. Opening the package right off the smell was amazing. I may have added a little too much water because the flavors didn't come through as strong as I had hoped. I have another flavor. I'll add less water & see if it does the trick. Overall I the tea was good.
Latishe A.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Not really a big fan of ginger tea so I was hesitant on trying this one but I was pleasantly surprised and the combination taste of this one it was delicious!!!! I’m going out to get a box!! I received mine as a sample in an Influenster vox box was very happy when I saw the Bigelow brand (my favorite green tea company) and as usual they didn’t disappoint
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I received this in my voxbox Influenster sent me. I love it so much. I also love it because this one is to help with your stomach and I constantly have upset stomachs. This is now one of my new favorite brands of tea to buy. I also recommend trying their other flavors as well! 🤗
Akai T.
I prepared my tea with only honey and lime to sweeten and brighten the taste. The flavors were very bold I can automatically Taste the peach, not so much of the ginger. However I didn't see this particular tea any different from any other other teas I purchase from the market.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?