BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Riley L.
Duluth, GA
My stomach had never felt better! The tea steeped great and had a great taste. It is priced much like any other tea.
Rabia |.
Chicago , IL
Got this in my voxbox for free, as a sampler and it tastes so good! I'm really interested in getting some as a whole!
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
This is a great tasting tea. It's super herbal tasting with just a taste of ginger. Love it on a cold day. Very tasty
Erin K.
Very refreshing and clean tasting. I’m not a big tea drinker but I️ could see myself drinking this on most occasions
Jennifer F.
Cedar Grove , WI
Great tea! So glad there’s a product out like this for calming the stomach! Tastes so good also! Definitely try it!!
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
Not much of a tea drinker but this was pretty good! It was my first time, but I will most likely be purchasing this!
Andrea R.
Encino, CA
This tea was so perfectly delicious!! It has the sweet taste of peach and the ginger is an amazing touch.
Angelique R.
This tea is absolutely delicious! I will definitely be buying this as soon as I can find it in my local supermarket!
Cloey S.
Wish there was more of a peachy taste rather than just the smell of peach but besides that it is a great quality tea
Andrea h.
Chillicothe, OH
Ewh, no. No. No. I may not be a fan if flavored tea but this wasnt good at all. Tasted like i was drinking poparie! 😂
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?