BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Suzette N.
Yummy this tea is delicious!!! Needs a little cinnamon but WOW I Loved it and I'm definitely going to buy myself a box!
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
It was a good tea .i dont like it hot so made it in to a ice cold tea but good flavor and it smells good not bad at all
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
Soooo I decided to try the Ginger & Peach herbal tea this morning and it is amazing!! An absolutely picker upper!!🍵🍋🍑🍂
Samantha H.
Oxford , GA
Very refreshing I love a good tea to sip when I wish to relax and I must say this is it. This Bigalow tea taste great.
Courtney P.
LOVE the Peach & Ginger combo flavor! I, also, love the clean and healthy ingredients that help support healthy living!
👠👗Yazmin S.
Houston , TX
Me gusto mucho este tea tiene un olor muy rico no dabe mal y lo puedes acompañar con unas galletas y se disfruta mucho.
Titilola P.
Very nice tea. Loved having tea with friends and the flavors are very good. This tea is now one on my list of good tea
Kathryn Z.
Bethel Park, PA
This tea is good if you like ginger. I like to have mine in the evening on a cold night. It's not too expensive either.
Licxie F.
I love teas, this was the first time trying this one and wow. I love the taste, amazing aroma, and lovely to my stomach
Shaq B.
Great product for when your not feeling well. It taste really good and nothing is better than hot tea on a cold night
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?