BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Cristina M.
El ginger no es de mis sabores favoritos pero el sabor que le da al te es increible, es delicioso. El olor es relajante.
Suggie B.
I tried this tea without any sugar. It was spicy but delicious. Next time I will add honey. The flavor was not that bad.
Titilola P.
Very nice tea. Loved having tea with friends and the flavors are very good. This tea is now one on my list of good tea
Samantha H.
Oxford, GA
Very refreshing I love a good tea to sip when I wish to relax and I must say this is it. This Bigalow tea taste great.
Suzette N.
Yummy this tea is delicious!!! Needs a little cinnamon but WOW I Loved it and I'm definitely going to buy myself a box!
Bilan B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Soooo I decided to try the Ginger & Peach herbal tea this morning and it is amazing!! An absolutely picker upper!!🍵🍋🍑🍂
Emily N.
so yummy I am a big tea person so I was glad when I to this in my box.. really a great try! will be buying soon.
Licxie f.
I love teas, this was the first time trying this one and wow. I love the taste, amazing aroma, and lovely to my stomach
Courtney P.
LOVE the Peach & Ginger combo flavor! I, also, love the clean and healthy ingredients that help support healthy living!
Kathryn Z.
Bethel Park, PA
This tea is good if you like ginger. I like to have mine in the evening on a cold night. It's not too expensive either.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?