BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea is delicious. It is soothing while also having an amazing taste. The ginger is great for healing a sore throat.
Bree T.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love the ginger & peach tea. Ginger really helps calm my upset tummy down. When I was pregnant I always drank this tea!
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really liked this tea. I’m usually a Twinning’s tea drinker but this flavor in particular I really liked from Bigalow.
Kelly S.
Cookeville, TN
I received a complementary product from Influencer.

Love the smell of this tea! Wish the peach was a bit stronger though.
Suggie B.
Norfolk, VA
I tried this tea without any sugar. It was spicy but delicious. Next time I will add honey. The flavor was not that bad.
Tyler F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not a fan. I love anything peach flavored but I would not purchase this on my own, although it did not taste artificial.
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Love the ginger! I’m a big ginger girl! The flavour is nice and it’s soothing and relaxing on the throat and the stomach!
Anna S.
Belleville, IL
I don't normally drink hot tea but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! I added a little honey and it was pretty good!
gabby b.
Charlton Dept, MA
Great product! Perfect for afternoon tea. Crisp peach and ginger give that perfect pick me up during the 3 o'clock slump.
Cristina M.
El ginger no es de mis sabores favoritos pero el sabor que le da al te es increible, es delicioso. El olor es relajante.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?