BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Danielle S.
Arlington , VA
Loving this tea on a rainy day! Great flavor and healthy. #teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea
Bree H.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love the ginger & peach tea. Ginger really helps calm my upset tummy down. When I was pregnant I always drank this tea!
gabby b.
Charlton Dept, MA
Great product! Perfect for afternoon tea. Crisp peach and ginger give that perfect pick me up during the 3 o'clock slump.
Spontaneous W.
Absolutely amazing products quality taste.
Wounderful products affordable products
highly recommend. Bigelow Tea amazing
Tyler F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not a fan. I love anything peach flavored but I would not purchase this on my own, although it did not taste artificial.
Anna S.
Belleville, IL
I don't normally drink hot tea but I was pleasantly surprised by this one! I added a little honey and it was pretty good!
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Love the ginger! I’m a big ginger girl! The flavour is nice and it’s soothing and relaxing on the throat and the stomach!
Samantha V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea is delicious. It is soothing while also having an amazing taste. The ginger is great for healing a sore throat.
Kelly S.
Cookeville, TN
I received a complementary product from Influencer.

Love the smell of this tea! Wish the peach was a bit stronger though.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I really liked this tea. I’m usually a Twinning’s tea drinker but this flavor in particular I really liked from Bigalow.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?