BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
Very good and flavorful! My favorite parts was the subtle mint flavor! Excited to try all of the other flavors I find in store.
aly w.
This tea was surprisingly really good. I am not the biggest fan of ginger but combined with the peach it tastes pretty magical!
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
I love tea and different flavored teas! This one was great! The flavor was great, not to strong. Love all the benefits also!
Ashley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Has great flavor, the smell is intoxicating and the ginger gives a good little bite at the end. I will definitely be buying!
Amanda H.
I added honey to my tea to sweeten and i thought overall that the flavor was okay. It was just too much ginger for my liking.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I like the flavor and the smell. It has a light flavor and is easy to drink. I enjoy this hot tea after lunch. Great option.
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It is a great product. I would love to try more of this nutritional teas. Had never used tea before this thanks @influenster
Stefanie D.
This tea is amazing I've had a lot of teas but this one really taste great and the price is amazing too I would recommend it
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
I am such a great fan of this tea brand, love the flavors and great price for your money, I would always recommend this brand
nikki n.
Sycamore , OH
I love tea! When I got this I was so excited to try it! It was very flavorful and you could taste the peach and ginger in it!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?