BY BIGELOW #60 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

nikki n.
Sycamore, OH
I love tea! When I got this I was so excited to try it! It was very flavorful and you could taste the peach and ginger in it!
Briana P.
I really love the taste of the sweet peach and the tangy ginger. It was so soothing and unique! It might be my new favorite!
Stefanie D.
This tea is amazing I've had a lot of teas but this one really taste great and the price is amazing too I would recommend it
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
I am such a great fan of this tea brand, love the flavors and great price for your money, I would always recommend this brand
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I like the flavor and the smell. It has a light flavor and is easy to drink. I enjoy this hot tea after lunch. Great option.
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
I love tea and different flavored teas! This one was great! The flavor was great, not to strong. Love all the benefits also!
Ashley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Has great flavor, the smell is intoxicating and the ginger gives a good little bite at the end. I will definitely be buying!
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It is a great product. I would love to try more of this nutritional teas. Had never used tea before this thanks @influenster
Nissa M.
It's pretty good it hits the spot in your stomach. The taste wasn't to strong it definitely made you relax while drinking it
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
I'm not a huge fan of tea, but this one isn't bad. It smells pretty good. Smells like peaches. I recommend if you like tea.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?