BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

aly w.
This tea was surprisingly really good. I am not the biggest fan of ginger but combined with the peach it tastes pretty magical!
Jennifer O.
Ohatchee, AL
What a wonderful way to relax. I love to get a hot cup of tea and sit out on my porch inthe evening. This tea is a great value.
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
Very good and flavorful! My favorite parts was the subtle mint flavor! Excited to try all of the other flavors I find in store.
Megan S.
It smells really good like peppermint orange zest. I think it needs to be sweet for me to enjoy it. Im not an avid tea drinker.
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
I love tea and different flavored teas! This one was great! The flavor was great, not to strong. Love all the benefits also!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
I like the flavor and the smell. It has a light flavor and is easy to drink. I enjoy this hot tea after lunch. Great option.
Briana P.
I really love the taste of the sweet peach and the tangy ginger. It was so soothing and unique! It might be my new favorite!
Amanda H.
I added honey to my tea to sweeten and i thought overall that the flavor was okay. It was just too much ginger for my liking.
Mildred F.
Orlando, FL
I am such a great fan of this tea brand, love the flavors and great price for your money, I would always recommend this brand
Ashley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Has great flavor, the smell is intoxicating and the ginger gives a good little bite at the end. I will definitely be buying!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?