BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Stephanie B.
I love Bigelow Tea, the ginger and peach is my favorite. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea #feastvoxbox #contest
Kendal R.
I absolutely love the taste of this tea! It has a bold flavor and the perfect mix of ginger and peach. I want to buy a whole box!
Taylor A.
Gladewater , TX
Very good and flavorful! My favorite parts was the subtle mint flavor! Excited to try all of the other flavors I find in store.
Stephanie U.
Palm desert, CA
This tea came in for me at just the right time! It has help me with soothing my throat Kay in time for fall! Such a great tea!
Megan S.
It smells really good like peppermint orange zest. I think it needs to be sweet for me to enjoy it. Im not an avid tea drinker.
Asia V.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I wasn't a huge fan. I found the tea to be too sweet and although I enjoy a bit of sweetness in my tea, I could not handle it.
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Love this tea! Great taste and healthy ingredients. This tea is at a good price point in the store compared to other companies.
Jennifer O.
Ohatchee, AL
What a wonderful way to relax. I love to get a hot cup of tea and sit out on my porch inthe evening. This tea is a great value.
Melissa Z.
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really enjoyed this tea! I personally didn't add any sugar, didn't think it needed it!
aly w.
This tea was surprisingly really good. I am not the biggest fan of ginger but combined with the peach it tastes pretty magical!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?