BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lorynn R.
Little Elm, TX
I am loving the flavor of my sample of Bigelow’s Ginger & Peach herbal tea! The mix of these two flavors is unexpected but absolutely delicious! I am relaxing this evening with my tea in my favorite mug! I love that this Bigelow tea is naturally flavored with ingredients I can pronounce! It also smells amazing!
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
So hard to choose which one I love the most as they both tasted great and have some wonderful health benefits. I could see myself having either of them as a great way to start or end my day. They smell lovely and are not strong at all. I think I’ll be heading to the store to purchase more bigelowtea very soon!
Adilene C.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Soo lets start with im not a tea person, but this tea didnt taste too strong it was good and its caffeine free! The taste was good to enjoy. Sometimes I feel like Ginger is a very strong flavor and Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea is the perfect balance! If was the perfect start to my day!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
This is a very tasty tea! It's not as peach forward as a Yogi tea but I'm pretty sure that's it's a bit cheaper than Yogi. It was good until the last drop and I  made sure that I steeped it for the recommended time since I tend to keep the tea bags in too long and my tea gets bitter. What a great treat to get for free!!
Nikita F.
Los Angeles , CA
Truly delicious, a perfect tea to start off the morning. Flavors are just strong enough to not be overpowering. Tastier than competitors, this was a nice surprise. Highly recommended to incorporate within your tea collection. You won’t be disappointed.
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
This product definitely helped to settle my stomach. I have bad acid reflux from all different types of foods and drinks. I had my normal cup of coffee in the morning and then drank this right after and did not have any issues! My stomach feels great and the tea tastes amazing also. I will definitely be purchasing this!  Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Liz M.
Huntsville, AL
I tried this tea for the first time this morning and WOW do I love it! It has a spectacular taste! I always have stomach issues in the mornings so I have been limited on drinking my coffee. I found this in the grocery store and purchased it because it is specifically for calming the stomach. It really works! My upset stomach was gone within 10 minutes of drinking it!
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea Is a good tasting tea that helps with upset stomach. I usually take ginger caplets for nausea, but since I like tea and I like Bigelow I thought I would try it. It was great on a cold day and not only warmed me up but also relieved me of an upset stomach! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great tasting tea with benefits.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
This tea has such a strong, soothing smell about it that made me anxious to take my first sip. Bigelow is such a quality brand of tea I knew this would be good. After my first few sips, I was able to wind down and enjoy it. My tummy was sort of bleh beforehand, but not soon there after I felt the relief of the natural ingredients they use in the tea. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Kelly R.
Sioux City, IA
This tea was so yummy! Ginger can be really hit or miss for me. When I first opened the little packet, it had a very strong ginger scent and I couldn’t smell much peach. I was a little worried that I wouldn’t like it but once I started steeping the tea, the peach scent filled the kitchen. It was delicious! Ginger is great for your digestive system...so that’s a plus!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?