BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Cristal P.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved the taste of this peachy tea. I would definitely buy again. The taste is definitely better than other brands. I love it!
Kendal R.
I absolutely love the taste of this tea! It has a bold flavor and the perfect mix of ginger and peach. I want to buy a whole box!
Joe W.
Wyandotte, MI
Im not a huge fan of ginger but this was great. Wonderful taste with a perfect price point. Will be heading out and buying more.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
This tea is peachy and minty and the aroma is amazing. I can't say that it calmed my stomach at all, but it certainly taste nice.
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
I love Bigelow tea and this was no exception. The flavor was bright and strong and I enjoyed it even with very little sweetener.
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
Love this tea! Great taste and healthy ingredients. This tea is at a good price point in the store compared to other companies.
Asia V.
Kansas City, MO
I wasn't a huge fan. I found the tea to be too sweet and although I enjoy a bit of sweetness in my tea, I could not handle it.
Stephanie U.
Palm Desert, CA
This tea came in for me at just the right time! It has help me with soothing my throat Kay in time for fall! Such a great tea!
Melissa Z.
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really enjoyed this tea! I personally didn't add any sugar, didn't think it needed it!
Jasmin V.
Not a big fan of tea, but this one was actually not bad. I wouldn’t buy but when in the mood for tea I would definitely drink.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?