BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lily M.
Horizon City, TX
Very tasty good hot or cold and very refreshing you can steep and add ice if its a hot summer day and you dont want a super hot tea
Marielle R.
Love this tea, so refreshing. Non gmo and gluten free is really all you can ask for ! Calming a refreshing with incredible flavor .
Erin I.
This tea is so refreshing and has the most amazing smell while it is brewing. I’m a tea addicted so i will definitely be purchasing
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I.love.tea. Bigelow tea is one of my favorites and this didn't disappoint. I love the peach and ginger combo. I'll be buying again!
Kellie S.
Portland, MI
Great tasting tea that left me foreign great! A flavorful warm beverage that was perfect for fall! Also the packaging looks great!
Ashley M.
I like peach and I like ginger. Together this is delicious. They both compliment one another very well. Will continue to purchase!
Melissa B.
Great and refreshing! The flavor is really good and the scent is great! This brand is new to me.The variety of teas is really good.
Shorty G.
Lewisville, TX
Loved the peach herbal tea it smelled really good and didnt taste bad my first time trying this thank you for letting me try out
Breanna O.
Ventura, CA
Peach was very good the ginger have it a kick but it wasn't bad at all. It was my 1st time trying it out and I would buy it again
Elizabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great natural remedy for upset stomach. Tastes good as well the ginger is not overwhelming as it can be in some other ginger teas
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?