BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jacqueline W.
I was totally caught by surprised by the taste of this tea. Im not a fan of peach. But this combination is definitely a winner!!!
Stephanie B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love Bigelow Tea, the ginger and peach is my favorite. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea #feastvoxbox #contest
Macy F.
Hermitage, TN
Great tasting tea! This was so easy to make and very refreshing. I️ drank it hot! Would recommend to anyone interested in trying.
Elizabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
Great natural remedy for upset stomach. Tastes good as well the ginger is not overwhelming as it can be in some other ginger teas
Kendal R.
I absolutely love the taste of this tea! It has a bold flavor and the perfect mix of ginger and peach. I want to buy a whole box!
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
I loved the gentle sweetness of this Peach tea. It was a perfect amount to sooth and enjoy. Would recommend to other tea drinkers
Joe W.
Wyandotte, MI
Im not a huge fan of ginger but this was great. Wonderful taste with a perfect price point. Will be heading out and buying more.
Brandie R.
Double Spgs, AL
Gonna try this herbal tea, looks and smells good! I love tea, so I'm sure this will be amazing! I will definitely let y'all know!
Taylor M.
Hammond, IN
I love Bigelow tea and this was no exception. The flavor was bright and strong and I enjoyed it even with very little sweetener.
Britney T.
Newburyport, MA
It was so good, the flavors complemented each other quite well and I was so surprised how much I loved it! I recommend it highly!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?