BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Taryn M.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed the flavor of this tea. When I drank the tea, I actually seemed to feel better and will be buying again in the future!
Justine D.
This is a very mild ginger tea. I️ prefer a spicier taste. This reminded me more of a flavored black tea. Decent, but not my favorite.
Chrissy R.
Avoca, PA
So yummy!! Love anything peach and this def hit the spot for me. A little bit of honey is all that’s needed for even more enhancement.
Jen M.
New Bern, NC
Delicious! I love subtle flavors combined to make an amazing tea. It even smells delicious. A great flavor that I will definitely buy!
Kayla P.
Morgantown, WV
I really enjoyed this flavor of tea that came in my #voxbox ! I feel like it tastes similar to more expensive teas and is a good price.
Emily A.
Yummy!!! I tried it this morning and it was very good. A light peach flavor with a hint of ginger and mint. Great to settle my stomach
Tati A.
Love this tea. Great flavor, especially on a snowy Chicago night. Enjoyed it very much. I have never tried this flavor before, love it.
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
The tea smells and taste great. It's light and refreshing and helps me call down after a long day. It is very soothing and relaxing.
Rebekah H.
Brooklyn, NY
This was such a nice fall tea flavor, it was super soothing and the ginger aided in digestion. The peach adds a nice sweetness to it!
Jennifer S.
Longwood, FL
I love my peach tea .. Is the best and delicious.. I really buy again and I really recommend is excellent.. I like cold is refreshing
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?