BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Amanda D.
Lakewood, NJ
Ginger peach has always been my favorite. This brand has definitely set the bar high! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Donna M.
I highly recommend Bigelow tea and the Ginger and Peach herbal tea! The flavors compliment each other so nicely. It has a pleasant scent!
Jamaica B.
Spring, TX
There is nothing like a hot cup of tea! And, what makes it even better, this tea is good for you. That is why I love Benefits Herbal Tea.
Daisy G.
Montebello , CA
I'm sick at the moment and this tea is so good ! And soothing ! I'm going to store later today to buy more that's how much I love it .
Jennifer M.
New Bern, NC
Delicious! I love subtle flavors combined to make an amazing tea. It even smells delicious. A great flavor that I will definitely buy!
Kayla P.
Morgantown, WV
I really enjoyed this flavor of tea that came in my #voxbox ! I feel like it tastes similar to more expensive teas and is a good price.
Emily A.
Yummy!!! I tried it this morning and it was very good. A light peach flavor with a hint of ginger and mint. Great to settle my stomach
Tati A.
Love this tea. Great flavor, especially on a snowy Chicago night. Enjoyed it very much. I have never tried this flavor before, love it.
Taryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoyed the flavor of this tea. When I drank the tea, I actually seemed to feel better and will be buying again in the future!
Chrissy R.
Avoca, PA
So yummy!! Love anything peach and this def hit the spot for me. A little bit of honey is all that’s needed for even more enhancement.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?