BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lauren S.
Montgomery, AL
I love this tea. Just the right amount of peach and ginger flavors. I added a little honey to my tea to sweeten. I will definitely purchase.
Stephanie H.
Vandergrift, PA
As a person who has stomach issues this tea was fantastic. The ginger really helps calm down an upset stomach. And the peach flavor is great!
Enisy S.
I I've tried Thai brand before and I really enjoy flavors and the taste. I enjoy all flavors and it is very affordable I really recommend it.
Taylor S.
Didn’t love this. Felt like it was very artificial tasting. It’s supposed to help promote a calm stomach but I didn’t notice a difference.
Little J.
Austin, TX
I have this one but still haven't tried it yet. I just tried the lemon & echinacea Herbal Tea ☕ today. So I am ready to try the ginger one.
kirstie m.
I enjoy this tea and the price is fair. However, it doesn't have enough of a ginger kick for my taste. It doesn't really settle my stomach.
Laura A.
Doral, FL
Best tea ever he flavor its extremely good you can differ the ingredients and enjoy every drop of the tea rely love and recommend this tea
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Great tea brand! One of my go to for sure and was happy to try a new flavor! The peach and ginger are great together, will buy this one!
Sha'Kayla C.
Thomasville, GA
Not a big fan of the ginger but overall this teas is absolutely great and I love how it tastes. It's a warm drink that soothes the soul.
Pamela S.
Phoenix , AZ
I love the sweet, slightly spicy flavor of this tea! Im not a fan of ginger, but mixed with the peach i found this blend very delightful!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?