BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Tyesa H.
Cord, AR
Love it 😍 there’s not much better on a cold day than a hot tea, and this tea tastes amazing! I love the peach and ginger combo. Highly recommend!
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
Given to me complimentary. Surprisingly refreshing taste. Very light and fresh. I’m not a ginger fan but the peach flavor helps balance that out.
Tamara P.
This tea was yummy! I like how the ginger gave it a lil kick, truly a great combo and I would definitely purchase this flavor. You gotta try it!
I'm not a big tea person but I like the peach flavor. It's not a strong flavor which I liked. It was a nice blend with the all the ingredients.
Vania B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Great flavor, love this tea brand. Usually don’t like the taste of ginger but it wasn’t overpowering compared to other teas or drinks I’ve had.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
Very relaxing! I love this tea! It was so good! I think this is much better than other ones I have tried. I look forward to trying more flavors
Khadeejah S.
LEESBURG, GA
I’m a tea lover. This was so good. No bitter after taste. And you can drink it black or with one teaspoon of honey. Will be buying more of this
Brittany G.
I immediately noticed the strong robust smell of peaches with a hint of ginger and it was honestly a very calming and satisfying aroma.
Munch I.
West Hills, CA
You can really smell the quality of the tea as soon as you crack the seal. 👍🏼👍🏼 to BigelowTea. Way to step up the game. #Teabagme #TeaProudly
Keri B.
London, AR
I really enjoy the flavor of this tea and will be buying more! I love that it not only has a good flavor but also some good health benefits.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?