BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Tiffany H.
Syracuse, NY
So delicious! I love the ginger and peach combo. The ginger is not overwhelming at all and the peach is spot on. Perfect for a rainy day beverage.
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
Such a nice taste to it it was very easy to use I like the teabags they didn't rip the first time I tried it and I will be trying the other flavors
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
So I got the ginger and peach herbal tea and I definitely have to say it taste amazing the ginger and the peach compliment each other very nicely.
Kelly N.
Lacey, WA
My first time tasting a bigelow tea through the feastvoxbox. This flavor is so delicious but doesn't make my stomach feel calm like it advertises.
Angie T.
I’m a huge tea drinker and this is so yummy! Great flavor, the perfect pick me up! #teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea
Yasmin M.
Smyrna , TN
I love it very soft, sweet and refreshing. And also beneficial to my health. What else can I ask you? I will follow him taking one of my favorites
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea has a great ginger peach flavor and is delightfully aromatic when steeping. The ginger helped to settle my full tummy after a big lunch!
Staci C.
Ypsilanti, MI
loved the light flavor of this tea, I am not a huge fan of tea, but this made me change my mind looking forward to getting some more of this....
Christine G.
Elgin, IL
I didn't think that I would like this flavor to be honest. But it was surprisingly delicious! Thank you for the coupon so I can go get some more!
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
I have a lot if tummy issues and this tea was refreshing and settling for my stomach! I’ll def get again and i also think it would be great iced!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?