BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lisa P.
La Quinta, CA
I tried the Bigelow Benefits ginger & peach herbal tea for calm stomach. Very tasty & warm to drink can't wait to try the lemon & echinacea herbal tea.
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
Omg!!! Honestly this tea is phenomenal! The smell is so aromatic, the taste is robust and flavorful! I'm very impressed. I'll definitely be purchasing!
Angela B.
I made this tea when I had a bit of an upset stomach. This tea has a great flavor and helped to calm my stomach. Great alternative for tums or rolaids.
Lauren S.
Amazing product!  So much flavor, and the perfect price point.  I WILL be buying this awesome tea again! Can't wait to try other flavors too!
Desiree' D.
Killbuck, OH
I had a cold a couple days ago and it's a good thing I had this tea. It was soothing and it was very tasteful. I'll definitely have to buy me some more
Maddy M.
Columbus , OH
I honestly loved this peach and ginger flavor, since i am not a big tea drinker. I also have a lot of stomach problems and i could tell it helped me
Adrianna A.
Just tried this one and its my favorite. I will definitely be purchasing this kind. I’m so happy to have received this free from influenster to try!
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
I'm not too much of a tea person but I loved the flavor of this tea! I think it's a bit pricey and I probably wouldn't buy It but the sample was good
Ariana A.
I️ had a horrible hangover just as this box was arriving and this tea helped me so much! My stomach instantly felt better and I️ would 100% buy this!
Kiana L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this flavor! So amazing! Th packaging is classy and attracting. Affordable and came with a coupon! I definitely recommend this flavor!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?