BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lisa P.
La Quinta, CA
I tried the Bigelow Benefits ginger & peach herbal tea for calm stomach. Very tasty & warm to drink can't wait to try the lemon & echinacea herbal tea.
Angela B.
I made this tea when I had a bit of an upset stomach. This tea has a great flavor and helped to calm my stomach. Great alternative for tums or rolaids.
Kiana L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this flavor! So amazing! Th packaging is classy and attracting. Affordable and came with a coupon! I definitely recommend this flavor!
Adrianna A.
Just tried this one and its my favorite. I will definitely be purchasing this kind. I’m so happy to have received this free from influenster to try!
Katlynne T.
['Newport News', 'VA'], VA
I'm not too much of a tea person but I loved the flavor of this tea! I think it's a bit pricey and I probably wouldn't buy It but the sample was good
Ariana A.
I️ had a horrible hangover just as this box was arriving and this tea helped me so much! My stomach instantly felt better and I️ would 100% buy this!
Maddy M.
Columbus , OH
I honestly loved this peach and ginger flavor, since i am not a big tea drinker. I also have a lot of stomach problems and i could tell it helped me
Jillian F.
I was very excited to try the ginger and peach herbal tea and it’s no surprise it was amazing... I would totally buy it and recommend it to a friend
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
Absolutely delicious! Totally soothed my sore throat and it tastes so good! I usually don't drink warm tea but this may have totally chanted my mind!
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
I tried this for the first time through the feast voxbox. It was very good. Good balance of flavors and the peach and ginger weren’t overwhelming.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?