BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I love tea. So when i got this i was really happy to get thos in my box. I love the taste of it. It has an amazing flavor to it. I cant wait to get more.
Gabrielle D.
Alameda, CA
I’m not much of tea drinker but this tea was delicious and definitely was easy on a tumultuous stomach. I may be swayed enough to try more in the future!
Rachael C.
I don't normally drink tea but I really liked the peachy taste of Bigelow's ginger & peach tea. It just may make me change my mind on hot teas!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
This tea is great tasting and soothing and great for your digestion,GREAT benefit and very affordable Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Christina A.
Jeffersonvlle, PA
The Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea was very delicious and flavorful. The scent was Amazing and I love how it had a bold flavor. I felt good just drinking it!
Erica C.
Snellville , GA
This tea is absolutely delicious. Lots of flavor. First time trying thanks to Bigelow and influenster for giving me the opportunity to sample ot for free
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
I love the taste of the bigelow benefits ginger and peach herbal tea taste really good and it is healthy to have any time of the day makes you feel good
Haley D.
Saint Louis, MO
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal tea is really good and very relaxing. It was flavorful without being too strong or over the top tasting.
Carrie C.
Loved this ! Perfect balance of all the flavors in the tea, not too much or too little of anything!!! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Loni F.
I tried this tea and it was so delicious. Thank you for the free sample influenster! The flavor was perfect and it really added so much to my tea time.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?