BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Emma O.
Coon Rapids, MN
I have been fighting a sinus infection for almost two months, so I have been turning to tea to help relieve some of my symptoms. Echinacea herbal tea is known to boost the immune system, so that is just a bonus to the comfort of a warm cup of tea! I love the taste of lemon tea, but I had to give this product only a 4/5 because it does have a black licorice aftertaste (licorice root is an ingredient) which is not my favorite.
ju s.
Newark, NJ
The good: smells amazing with light peach flavors. Didn't need much honey to sweeten it.

The not so go: the ginger overshadowed the peach.

Final thoughts: i enjoyed this tea. I'd probably steep it with a bag of their lemon tea next time. (Lemon, ginger, peach + honey sounds like a amazeballs home remedy fit colds or sore throats)
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
This tea is delicious. I never really liked tea but I've started drinking bigelow's tea twice a day and can definitely feel the difference in my body!! I love the lemon and echinacea tea and constant comment black. Quality of the tea is superb and highly recommend to everyone.
Scarlet C.
Sacramento, CA
I was a bit hesitant to try this tea as I usually don't enjoy peach flavored tea or any "fruity" flavor for that matter. I was pleasantly surprised by this! It isn't sweet like most peach flavored teas. It was refreshing and I tried locating the same in the store to purchase, however, my local grocery store didn't have any of the Benefits line in stock. I will certainly be hunting for it elsewhere though!
Henry T.
Montpellier, ['', '', '']
I've just tried the Biglow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea, even when those flavors are not my favorites I can tell this tastes really good, that ginger touch is very good and the smell is really nice!

I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes
@BigelowTea @Influenster
Lauren K.
Bloomfield, MI
I’m not a big ginger fan, so this was not my favorite tea. It’s the first time I’ve tried it, but my best friend loves this flavor. It’s a great price and if you like ginger, I wouldn’t definitely recommend it.
Hannah C.
Lima, OH
I am new to the Tea game and this was a great transition product. It had a bold flavor and a hint of mint that really tied it all together. I also really love the ginger aspect because it helps with nausea in the morning. All in all I would definitely recommend this tea. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I had never heard of the Bigelow Benefit line until it started showing up in the circulars of the company I work for. I was curious about it & was so excited when I found out they’d be in the #FeastVoxBox that I was selected for! I really liked the Ginger Peach flavor. It more peach than ginger, which was good since I wasn’t too sure about the ginger being something I liked.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I didn't know if I was going to like this honestly because I love ginger so much as a shot or in juices, but usually not a fan of it in hot tea. This blends amazingly with the peach. It has a wonderful light scent before sipping and the peach balances the strong flavor of the ginger. So, so delicious. Made my morning!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
This tea was very tasty, peachy with a cool minty like after taste that is refreshing and cool as it goes down. I enjoyed it, was a nice combination of flavors. It was free to try in my Feast vox box from Influenster and I'm glad it came when the weather started getting cold, always nice to have a hot tea on these days.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?