BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Katie M.
Bradford, MA
Surprisingly I'm a fan of this one! I am not a huge fan of ginger but the peach offsets it nicely. I think I'd also enjoy this tea over ice on a warm day.
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
This was my first time trying Bigelow brand tea and I think I found a new favorite the Ginger and peach herbal tea was amazing and and really calming tea.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was a good tea but it was lacking something and I added honey to it. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review from @influenster.
Tink C.
Chattanooga, TN
I am now a fan of bigelowe benefits! I already loved Bigelow. Green tea. The lemon Echinacea herbal tea has a calming effect with a crisp burst of flavor.
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
Ginger is a really good herb for you. It helps fight off a lot of toxins from your body. This tea is perfect. A taste of ginger with peach can't go wrong.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent tasted like peaches the smell of the tea was also great would buy it again and would tell all my friends about the great aroma and wk derf taste
Kat C.
Concord, NC
Great taste! Was nice to recieve teas in my influenster box. I recommend adding a spoon of almond infused honey, that's my go to when i have a sweet tooth.
Alexa C.
Fresno, CA
I love tea. So when i got this i was really happy to get thos in my box. I love the taste of it. It has an amazing flavor to it. I cant wait to get more.
Gabrielle D.
Alameda, CA
I’m not much of tea drinker but this tea was delicious and definitely was easy on a tumultuous stomach. I may be swayed enough to try more in the future!
Carrie C.
Loved this ! Perfect balance of all the flavors in the tea, not too much or too little of anything!!! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?