BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
This is a perfect blend of sweet and spicy. It’s perfect for this time of year, when the weather is cold. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Kyris K.
Glendale, AZ
This tea is a lovely blend of sweet with spice. The kick of ginger is what I enjoyed most. The sweetness of the peach just makes it taste even more pleasant.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
I’ve received this product today in my voxbox to try it, and it was very tasty.
It’s calming and soothing.
I would definitely buy this product.
Great flavor.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I received this product complimentary in my VoxBox and I am so glad that I did! The Ginger and Peach tastes and smells amazing! It is soothing and flavorful!
Audrey A.
This Bieglow Benefits is actually pretty good; I usually can't drink ginger teas because the taste is overwhelming but the peach really mellows it out here.
Darian S.
This tea was very good. I am not much of a few drinker but I was very impressed. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Amazing... deliciously relaxing and perfect for these rainy cold days.
A nice way to finish a long day of work. Just add some honey and you’re done!
Love it
Rachel M.
Bigelow tea is always a must! This tea was especially good for soothing sore throats. I loved the flavor and aroma and think it makes a good year round tea.
Risay S.
San Diego, CA
Ginger is a really good herb for you. It helps fight off a lot of toxins from your body. This tea is perfect. A taste of ginger with peach can't go wrong.
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
This was my first time trying Bigelow brand tea and I think I found a new favorite the Ginger and peach herbal tea was amazing and and really calming tea.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?