BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Darian S.
This tea was very good. I am not much of a few drinker but I was very impressed. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Rachel M.
Bigelow tea is always a must! This tea was especially good for soothing sore throats. I loved the flavor and aroma and think it makes a good year round tea.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
I’ve received this product today in my voxbox to try it, and it was very tasty.
It’s calming and soothing.
I would definitely buy this product.
Great flavor.
Audrey A.
This Bieglow Benefits is actually pretty good; I usually can't drink ginger teas because the taste is overwhelming but the peach really mellows it out here.
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Amazing... deliciously relaxing and perfect for these rainy cold days.
A nice way to finish a long day of work. Just add some honey and you’re done!
Love it
Victoria D.
Paynesville , MN
It was nice to start off a winter day having this tea. I really like the peach and ginger flavor together. Well done. I will definitely be purchasing soon.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was a good tea but it was lacking something and I added honey to it. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest review from @influenster.
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
This was my first time trying Bigelow brand tea and I think I found a new favorite the Ginger and peach herbal tea was amazing and and really calming tea.
Tink C.
Chattanooga, TN
I am now a fan of bigelowe benefits! I already loved Bigelow. Green tea. The lemon Echinacea herbal tea has a calming effect with a crisp burst of flavor.
Ewa K.
Hackettstown, NJ
Def like the tea. Big fan of the ginger taste because when I’m sick I like to add ginger to my tea. I would recommend this tea to anyone who likes ginger.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?