BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
one of my new favorite teas. has a lot of ingredients besides just ginger that help with stomach issues. plus i like that the ginger isn't overpowering, it can be abrasive in large quantities
Cheryl M.
I am a huge tea drinker so I was delighted when this tea came in the Feast VoxBox. The smell and flavor was delectable. I would definitely drink this tea again.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
Absolutely amazing both Ginger and Peach delicious well-rounded full-bodied flavor very relaxing and wonderful this time of year wonderful year around actually
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
I have bought this tea many, many times before the #feastvoxbox and it is one of my favorites. It is a life saver when I'm having an upset stomach or I'm sick.
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
The blend of peach and ginger is nice with neither overpowering the other. It didn't take long to seep and was a great weekend way to warm up on a cold night.
Stephanie F.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this tea! Such a nice flavor, notes of mint and delicious citrus. So tasty! I would definitely recommend to a friend. Nice product discovery! Would buy.
Taylor H.
I drink a glass of this almost every night. It says it’s for calm stomach but it also calms my whole body. I would definitely recommend for a sleepy time tea.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
I’ve received this product today in my voxbox to try it, and it was very tasty.
It’s calming and soothing.
I would definitely buy this product.
Great flavor.
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Amazing... deliciously relaxing and perfect for these rainy cold days.
A nice way to finish a long day of work. Just add some honey and you’re done!
Love it
Amanda L.
Hoquiam, WA
This is a perfect blend of sweet and spicy. It’s perfect for this time of year, when the weather is cold. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?