BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Kristen S.
Oklahoma City , OK
My boyfriend is always getting upset stomachs, I let him try this tea because of the ginger and he loved it! He thought that the ginger was a nice flavor but the peach was a perfect addition to it.
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I love this tea!!! It has a refreshing taste from the peach, but the flavor from the ginger will give you a warm feeling. I love this tea, it makes me feel great!
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
The full flavor of this tea is amazing! I love tea and I pay a lot of money for tea I love. Look forward to paying less and still loving and enjoying my hot tea!
Jazmin M.
Chicago , IL
This tea taste GREAT! I'm a huge fan of peach flavored beverages and the fact that this tea has added ginger, NON-GMO & gluten free makes it a thousand times better!!
Priscilla V.
This is definitely u!!! She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth! Pass this to every beautiful woman you know. Remind her that she's unique. I love you girl . In twenty five minutes something will make you super happy, But you have to tell ten crazy ladies you love them, Including me. L-o-v-e-y-o-u! You're spoiled if get 5!
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I do not use Bigelow tea often because I prefer bags that are individually wrapped, and with strings, but this flavor is very good. The ginger is zippy, and uplifting, and sort of a pick-me-up. Ginger has a little burn, and the sweetness of the peach offsets that nicely.
Ashley R.
Lakewood , OH
one of my new favorite teas. has a lot of ingredients besides just ginger that help with stomach issues. plus i like that the ginger isn't overpowering, it can be abrasive in large quantities
Cheryl M.
I am a huge tea drinker so I was delighted when this tea came in the Feast VoxBox. The smell and flavor was delectable. I would definitely drink this tea again.
Stephanie F.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this tea! Such a nice flavor, notes of mint and delicious citrus. So tasty! I would definitely recommend to a friend. Nice product discovery! Would buy.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
I have bought this tea many, many times before the #feastvoxbox and it is one of my favorites. It is a life saver when I'm having an upset stomach or I'm sick.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?