BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

tasha c.
senoia, GA
I received this sample from Influenster for free testing purposes. I love teas and I can't wait to try this one! I suffer from chronic nausea and would love to find a new tea to help. #teaproudly
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
I love ginger peach teas and this one did not disappoint. I had not tried this brand before but I found it as good as the others that I have tried. It is a good one to try for the price.
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really loved this tea! I got it free from influenster for testing purposes. The flavor was great even after making 3 cups with the same tea bag. Would purchase !
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
Incredible! I love all of the teas I’ve had from @bigelow. I hadn’t yet tried this one. The aroma is so nice. This is such a relaxing tea, I’ll definitely be purchasing this one again!
Jessica V.
Not a huge peach fan but I did drink this on a night I had an upset stomach and I have to say it did help calm things enough to where I could get some sleep. I would recommend this to others!
Chelsea B.
Brandon, FL
With tea, I normally do not go for fruity flavors. I did enjoy the twist that Ginger added in. I am happy to look into more Bigelow flavors after having tried this new-to-me brand. :)
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
I love peach tea, and Bigelow is always my go to brand! It doesn't need a lot of sweetener to make it taste good. This herbal blend is a great alternative to overly sweet, fruity tea.
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
I liked the peach one it taste great when it's hot and i drank it before bed and it helped me sleep a little better and i suffer from insomnia so that says a lot
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
Taste great. Healthy. Delicious. Tasty. Perfect for cold weather. Good for sickness. Non expensive . You can find it at any grocery store near you. One of my favorites teas. I recommend.
Sarah K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Perfect blend of peach flavoring and smooth ginger to calm you while sipping on your tea. I am a fan of tea with some flavor so it's not so bland and this one did the trick for me!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?