BY BIGELOW #78 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Breanne R.
Absolutely love this flavor - mild peach taste with hints of ginger and peppermint. Very calming for an upset stomach.
Nicole S.
Sewell, NJ
Really liked this tea and will definitely be adding it to my regular lineup of teas and coffees. Had a really nice flavor as well as a calming feeling while drinking it
Lorece S.
Missouri City, TX
I love ginger peach teas and this one did not disappoint. I had not tried this brand before but I found it as good as the others that I have tried. It is a good one to try for the price.
tasha c.
senoia, GA
I received this sample from Influenster for free testing purposes. I love teas and I can't wait to try this one! I suffer from chronic nausea and would love to find a new tea to help. #teaproudly
Lisastyle T.
Great tea!! I love the fresh flavors and especially the caffiene free option! I love to drink this tea at night and don't want the added caffiene. The packaging is so nice as well.
Christine P.
Stratford, CT
My first time trying this brand, and it will not be the last. Great taste, even without sweetener. I will definitely recommend this to others. So much great flavor.
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
Incredible! I love all of the teas I’ve had from @bigelow. I hadn’t yet tried this one. The aroma is so nice. This is such a relaxing tea, I’ll definitely be purchasing this one again!
Jen R.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really loved this tea! I got it free from influenster for testing purposes. The flavor was great even after making 3 cups with the same tea bag. Would purchase !
Jessica V.
Not a huge peach fan but I did drink this on a night I had an upset stomach and I have to say it did help calm things enough to where I could get some sleep. I would recommend this to others!
Chelsea B.
Brandon, FL
With tea, I normally do not go for fruity flavors. I did enjoy the twist that Ginger added in. I am happy to look into more Bigelow flavors after having tried this new-to-me brand. :)
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?