BY BIGELOW #100 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Savannah D.
I have not always been a tea drinker but decided to try this one. I loved the flavor of the tea, it wasn’t too strong or too weak. It also had a real fruit taste instead of a fake taste. I enjoyed the tea.
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
Taste was a good balance and it wasn’t over powering. I didn’t have to add much sweetener to make it taste good. It was easy to make. I’d recommend it for people who like natural type teas!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This tea is pretty good, I have tried the other flavors and liked them. I’m not a huge fan of ginger but other than that it was tasty. Knowing it had ginger in it, it did reach my expections. Good brand!
Rachel G.
This is absolutely delicious black tea! This brand is so reliable and always makes a good product. I trust it for most of my tea needs. It exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend to others! *received free from influenster
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Love this tea! Got it in my box and am going to go buy 2 more boxes. Very affordable and very soothing taste. Perfect amount of ginger flavour that soothes your stomach and sweetness of peach makes it perfect
Cindy H.
Layton, UT
Not a huge fan of herbal teas so I’m probably not the best to try this, but hey, if it’ll calm my stomach I guess it’s worth it. Feels good in a winter day to have something hot, too. Soothing. Relaxing.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I love tea and will try many different types. The smell of peach is amazing, but subtle when you drink it. I am not a fan of ginger at all, but this tea is a great balance of both ginger and peach.
Crystal K.
Appleton, WI
I did really enjoy the flavor at first I didn't taste the peach more the ginger but the peach flavor is the after taste. Super easy to make and I love the saying on the tag
Tianna M.
London, KY
I’m usually not much of a tea person but these are fantastic. We got this for free in my feast box box for free and they are already gone. My spouse drank it straight down!
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
This is my favorite flavor infusion because first time it’s so good for free Vox Box product testing reviews yummy 😋 love it smells good yes feast Vox Box so delicious I love the taste of the tea free
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?