BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Leigha W.
Conway, AR
I love the refreshing taste of this tea. The peppermint wasn't over powering. All of the ingredients blended well and had a nice flavor. I will definitely be purchasing this flavor.
Natalie B.
Lexington, KY
I love tea of all kinds!!! This was a great morning pick me up bursting with satisfying flavor! Definitely will be looking to purchase more to add to my tea bowl and share with friends! Thank you Influenster!
Laurissa D.
Kingsley , MI
This tea was phenomenal! I was so happy to get it in my VOX box. The flavor is so smooth and yummy! I’ll definitely be picking one of these up when I go grocery shopping next week!!
Savannah D.
I have not always been a tea drinker but decided to try this one. I loved the flavor of the tea, it wasn’t too strong or too weak. It also had a real fruit taste instead of a fake taste. I enjoyed the tea.
Amairani S.
I’m not really a tea drinker but My mother enjoyed the tea and said that she felt good after drinking it as well. Would definitely buy it for my mother since she liked it so much
Ashley R.
Tecumseh , MI
I really liked the taste of this. It was a sweeter taste than I expected and you could definitely taste the peach. I expected the ginger to overwhelm it, but that wasn’t the case
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
Taste was a good balance and it wasn’t over powering. I didn’t have to add much sweetener to make it taste good. It was easy to make. I’d recommend it for people who like natural type teas!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
This tea is pretty good, I have tried the other flavors and liked them. I’m not a huge fan of ginger but other than that it was tasty. Knowing it had ginger in it, it did reach my expections. Good brand!
Rachel G.
This is absolutely delicious black tea! This brand is so reliable and always makes a good product. I trust it for most of my tea needs. It exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend to others! *received free from influenster
Gabe P.
Morgantown, WV
Love this tea! Got it in my box and am going to go buy 2 more boxes. Very affordable and very soothing taste. Perfect amount of ginger flavour that soothes your stomach and sweetness of peach makes it perfect
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?