BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
I absolutely enjoyed everything about this tea! The aroma is great, it tastes so yummy! I would pick it over most any other tea! Packing is cute & I loved how it looked. I highly recommend it to anyone & everyone
Stephanie M.
Gresham, OR
Yum.... light and refreshing. Good on my tummy... I received this free to give an honest review.. yummy... #teasnob #bigelowrocks [product:bigelow-benefits-ginger-&-peach-herbal-tea]
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This was my favorite of the two flavors i received. Sold me at peach. But it actually smelled super good and tasted even better. Its totally worth it and i would purchase this myself!
Cortney W.
Frankfort, OH
Great taste. Full of flavor. I did not feel the need to add sweetener it was delicious all by its self. Love how the peach and ginger complement eachother so well. Great flavor combo.
Laurissa D.
Kingsley , MI
This tea was phenomenal! I was so happy to get it in my VOX box. The flavor is so smooth and yummy! I’ll definitely be picking one of these up when I go grocery shopping next week!!
Natalie B.
Princeton, KY
I love tea of all kinds!!! This was a great morning pick me up bursting with satisfying flavor! Definitely will be looking to purchase more to add to my tea bowl and share with friends! Thank you Influenster!
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I’m not a big tea fan so I didn’t fully love this. It was ok. This was my first time and I won’t buy it. But, if you are a tea fan you should give this a try! You’ll probably enjoy it.
Leigha W.
Conway, AR
I love the refreshing taste of this tea. The peppermint wasn't over powering. All of the ingredients blended well and had a nice flavor. I will definitely be purchasing this flavor.
Savannah D.
I have not always been a tea drinker but decided to try this one. I loved the flavor of the tea, it wasn’t too strong or too weak. It also had a real fruit taste instead of a fake taste. I enjoyed the tea.
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
Taste was a good balance and it wasn’t over powering. I didn’t have to add much sweetener to make it taste good. It was easy to make. I’d recommend it for people who like natural type teas!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?