BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ariel C.
Snohomish, WA
Not a huge tea person at all! Most the time I have to add cream or sugar to drink it. But this tea did not need that at all! It was so sweet and delicious on its own and I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Jaime D.
Akron, NY
The Ginger and Peach tea had such an amazing flavor to it! I had it first thing in the morning and it was a great addition to my morning routine! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys herbal teas
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
This ginger and peach herbal tea from Bigelo has a ton of flavor. It is soothing and refreshing. It was super quick and easy to make.Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
This tea is very tasty and very healthy. The gingervis good for a upset tummy, and the peach flavor is so good. I recommend this tea for a great drink and helps get in a relaxed mood.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This was my favorite of the two flavors i received. Sold me at peach. But it actually smelled super good and tasted even better. Its totally worth it and i would purchase this myself!
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This tea did help with my stomach but I was no a huge fan of the peach flavor. It was really overwhelming in my opinion but I don’t usually like fruit teas so it did not surprise me.
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
I absolutely enjoyed everything about this tea! The aroma is great, it tastes so yummy! I would pick it over most any other tea! Packing is cute & I loved how it looked. I highly recommend it to anyone & everyone
Cortney W.
Frankfort, OH
Great taste. Full of flavor. I did not feel the need to add sweetener it was delicious all by its self. Love how the peach and ginger complement eachother so well. Great flavor combo.
Stephanie M.
Eugene, OR
Yum.... light and refreshing. Good on my tummy... I received this free to give an honest review.. yummy... #teasnob #bigelowrocks [product:bigelow-benefits-ginger-&-peach-herbal-tea]
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I’m not a big tea fan so I didn’t fully love this. It was ok. This was my first time and I won’t buy it. But, if you are a tea fan you should give this a try! You’ll probably enjoy it.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?