BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

JMJ. J.
Los Angeles , CA
Recently I’ve become more of a tea person and I absolutely love the peach flavor! The ginger isn’t overpowering which is also a plus, I feel like it would also be good as a cold drink.
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
I love ginger and I like peach! You definitely smell the peach and it’s perfect to have a cup after dinner to help digestion. I usually don’t like fruity tea, I think the ginger helps take away from the sweetness.
Alisyn G.
Issaquah , WA
Absolutely loved this tea! The flavor was full but not too fruity, steeped fast and was the perfect way to end a Fall evening! I'm looking forward to purchasing a full box to drink more! I received this tea for free to try from Influenster.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
This ginger and peach herbal tea from Bigelo has a ton of flavor. It is soothing and refreshing. It was super quick and easy to make.Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Stephanie M.
Eugene, OR
Yum.... light and refreshing. Good on my tummy... I received this free to give an honest review.. yummy... #teasnob #bigelowrocks [product:bigelow-benefits-ginger-&-peach-herbal-tea]
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
I absolutely enjoyed everything about this tea! The aroma is great, it tastes so yummy! I would pick it over most any other tea! Packing is cute & I loved how it looked. I highly recommend it to anyone & everyone
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This was my favorite of the two flavors i received. Sold me at peach. But it actually smelled super good and tasted even better. Its totally worth it and i would purchase this myself!
Cortney W.
Frankfort, OH
Great taste. Full of flavor. I did not feel the need to add sweetener it was delicious all by its self. Love how the peach and ginger complement eachother so well. Great flavor combo.
Ariel C.
Snohomish , WA
Not a huge tea person at all! Most the time I have to add cream or sugar to drink it. But this tea did not need that at all! It was so sweet and delicious on its own and I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
This tea did help with my stomach but I was no a huge fan of the peach flavor. It was really overwhelming in my opinion but I don’t usually like fruit teas so it did not surprise me.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?