BY BIGELOW #65 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Alexandria K.
Saginaw, MI
I'm not a very big tea person, it this tea was excellent. It has just enough peach flavor to make it sweet. I would love to have some more! If I find it in a local store I will repurchase.
Aubrey M.
Seneca, SC
This was really good tea! I found it flavorful & bright. One bag didn’t produce noticeable health improvement, but I felt I was making a healthy choice so that’s something to be proud of.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
I love it I have enjoyed it so much it's so refreshing gives me energy made me feel better it's perfect I drank it with milk and it's good alone or with it great flavor amazing smell I would recommend anyone.
Meghan M.
Arab, AL
I am very picky about the teas I drink and this is my new favorite! It’s the perfect tea. It smells wonderful and tastes great. I will definitely be picking some up at the grocery store!
Mariah T.
Ephraim, UT
I'm not a big ginger fan and was a little bit worried that the ginger was going to over power the peach, but it didn't and was super yummy I added in a little bit of honey. I would definitely recommend this to others
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This tea was fantastic!! I loved both the ginger and the peach flavors!! I'm not a big tea drinker but I really like it a lot!! It was my first time trying bigelow but I'll definitely pick some up again
Alisyn G.
Absolutely loved this tea! The flavor was full but not too fruity, steeped fast and was the perfect way to end a Fall evening! I'm looking forward to purchasing a full box to drink more! I received this tea for free to try from Influenster.
JMJ. J.
Los Angeles , CA
Recently I’ve become more of a tea person and I absolutely love the peach flavor! The ginger isn’t overpowering which is also a plus, I feel like it would also be good as a cold drink.
Amber T.
Sayre, PA
I love ginger and I like peach! You definitely smell the peach and it’s perfect to have a cup after dinner to help digestion. I usually don’t like fruity tea, I think the ginger helps take away from the sweetness.
Miranda R.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Really tasty, truthfully I do not like tea but this really isn’t as bad as I thought it’s flavorful and yummy and a really nice color which always drawls me in! Would like this tea more often can’t wait to buy more
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?