BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Katia G.
I have been sick the past few weeks. This was a great tea to help me not feel nauseated from the meds I was taking. I will have to add this to my stash. I think I will also gift it to my pregnant friends for morning sickness.
Lorena S.
I tried this tea for the first time and I loved it. I have never tried this tea before. I have never tried a tea before with ginger and when i tried this tea a loved it. I love the taste. I’m definitely buying a full box of this. I really recommend this tea. It has a great taste.
Emily A.
Cincinnati, OH
What a delicious flavor! I absolutely loved this tea. While I'm not a big tea drinker, this was a nice beverage to have instead of water. The flavor was delicious and I would definitely recommend that anyone try it, especially if they are already tea lovers!
Sarah M.
I love herbal teas but I always seem to stick to the same brand. But wow! I was very pleased with this tea. The flavor was absolutely delicious and not overpowering. I will certainly recommend this to my friends and family.
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
Thank you @Influenster and @Bigelow for allowing me the opportunity to try this product for free.  I normally would not pick this combination, but I was surprised with the fresh flavor. It was a good combination that I normally love these two ingredients separately but would have never put together.  I will definitely give this product a try again in the future.   Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I received this tea for free in a VoxBox for testing purposes.  It is so good! I normally have to add lemon to tolerate anything with ginger in it, but I didn't with this one.  The flavor is so nice! Now I have a better way to have ginger tea!  I would recommend this to others because ginger has so many great healing properties, but sometimes its not so great  to taste as a tea.  Not in this case, because its amazing!
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
This was so great and glad I was sent this! It came in handy when I was sick just recently! So yummy and tasty! Stayed tasty the whole time and didn’t need much sugar! One packet and it tasted great. I’m buying this tea!
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I don’t normally like tea, but I tried it anyways because I thought I’d give it a try. And not to my surprise I thought it was disgusting. I had never had this before but I mostly tasted ginger. Maybe if I tasted more of the peach I would like this. I would not buy this product. #teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea
Nicole M.
Denton , TX
I'm not a huge fan of ginger and peach flavored things usually don't taste good to me, even though I like peaches. But I had an upset stomach and wanted to give my free sample a try. The ginger was too strong so I didn't like it, but I let my husband try a sip even though he doesn't even like tea. Surprisingly, he said it was absolutely delicious. So if he likes it, I'm imagining most other tea drinkers would, too. I'm just different.
Emma O.
Coon Rapids, MN
I have been fighting a sinus infection for almost two months, so I have been turning to tea to help relieve some of my symptoms. Echinacea herbal tea is known to boost the immune system, so that is just a bonus to the comfort of a warm cup of tea! I love the taste of lemon tea, but I had to give this product only a 4/5 because it does have a black licorice aftertaste (licorice root is an ingredient) which is not my favorite.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?