BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Makayla E.
Twin Falls, ID
I got this for free from influensters! AndI love this tea! I have chronic stomach problems and drinking this tea helps immediately settle. I recommend this to anyone who needs their stomach to settle.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
Amazing. I loved drinking this tea in the morning. It really kickstarted my day and was so delicious. This tea has a beautiful taste and I think is a great beginners tea to try out... I'm not a big tea drinker but I will definitely have this again!!
Zoe E.
Frederick, MD
This tea was so comforting on a cold fall morning. It smells wonderful and helped soothe my stomach. I got it in a box from Influenster with a coupon I can't wait to go buy a full box! Would buy again
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
I absolutely LOVE this!!! The peach is so refreshing and the ginger will help any nausea or upset stomach you might have while still tasting delicious! 10/10 would recommend this to any tea drinker or someone who wants to try it out!
Crystal K.
Summersville , WV
Strong flavor. Love the peach. Ginger I’m not a huge fan of but it went well with the peach. Great if you don’t feel well or it’s a cold day and you want to sit on the front porch. Highly recommend.
Kelsey D.
Yum! This tea tastes so good! I️ am glad it helps with your tummy because that is something I’m always looking for. This was my first time trying it but I️ will absolutely purchase it in the future.
Tiara S.
Morrow, OH
I received this as a free gift from Influenster and decided to try it, as I'm not feeling the best! I wasn't a huge fan of the taste, but I was surprised at how well it seemed to calm my stomach!!
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
I love just how flavorful this tea was without being overbearing. It was so relaxing to read with a cup of this tea before bed. I usually add honey and cream to my tea but this one was so great by itself it didn't need either.
Allison F.
Las Vegas, NV
I was very surprised... I hate peach flavoured anything. It was very good. I wouldn't buy it but it was overly sweet. It didn't have an vanilla. Thank the gods. It was good and tasted like peach
Emily C.
This product helps me so much! I have some stomach issues and every night I make this tea when I can't sleep because of my stomach. It works so well and it relaxes me! And it tastes amazing too!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?