BY BIGELOW #78 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Araminda G.
With a sore throat, I was looking for some yummy tea to try. This peach and ginger flavor is different. The Peach is sweet and the ginger adds a touch of spice to it. It's an interesting combo that is pretty good.
Paola B.
Providence, RI
I don't do yea very much, but this one is actually pretty good, I added some honey and perfection! $3.29 is perfect for 18 bags of tea, I think anyways, it's an affordable price ! If you like tea I recommend trying this one out 😉
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Love love love the ginger and peach combo...tastes and smells so good! Very refreshing and smooth; I like to cold brew my tea and found this to be a wonderful product. I always have a good experience wth Bigelow.
Brianna B.
Lancaster , PA
Delicious! Perfect for a cold or warm day. I would drink this much much more often if I could find it in my local grocery stores. I’d love to try more of the fruitier flavors. Definitely going to keep this on my shopping list for when I can find it!
Stephanie C.
Thank you to this tea it help soothe a stomach ache I was having while I was at work and I happen to have the tea with me. The taste is soft not too strong, it’s something I will keep in my pantry for the future
Daisy R.
One of the best teas! Great for weight loss because of the ginger but also tastes amazing because of the peach. Definitely good in the morning or at night before bed.
Megan B.
Auburn, AL
I really enjoyed this tea when I was sick. It soothed my stomach and had good flavor. The licorice flavor was a little too noticeable for my taste, but overall I still enjoyed it. I would recommend to others!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is the perfect tea for a cold, fall afternoon. It's so delicious and flavorful, and the price is perfect. I love how he flavors blend so well together and they definitely compliment themselves perfectly.
Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
Who doesn’t love a refreshing tea?? This tea is PACKED with flavor and will help get your day started or wind down at night! I’m a first time tea drinker and this is where it’s at. I will recommend this product to my fam and friends for sure!
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
I received this product complimentary and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the different flavors! It's not your average cup of tea, it's a cup of tea with a twist! Super refreshing and really enjoyed!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?