BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Stephanie C.
Thank you to this tea it help soothe a stomach ache I was having while I was at work and I happen to have the tea with me. The taste is soft not too strong, it’s something I will keep in my pantry for the future
Megan B.
Auburn, AL
I really enjoyed this tea when I was sick. It soothed my stomach and had good flavor. The licorice flavor was a little too noticeable for my taste, but overall I still enjoyed it. I would recommend to others!
Daisy R.
One of the best teas! Great for weight loss because of the ginger but also tastes amazing because of the peach. Definitely good in the morning or at night before bed.
Christina M.
Surprise, AZ
I don’t really like tea but I liked these. They were very yummy and went beyond my expectations. I had never tried these before either. I think they are a great value. I would also recommend to other people.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is the perfect tea for a cold, fall afternoon. It's so delicious and flavorful, and the price is perfect. I love how he flavors blend so well together and they definitely compliment themselves perfectly.
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Who doesn’t love a refreshing tea?? This tea is PACKED with flavor and will help get your day started or wind down at night! I’m a first time tea drinker and this is where it’s at. I will recommend this product to my fam and friends for sure!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wow this tea is amazing totally loved the delicious flavor I’m not a fan of teas but this ones are delicious I totally recommend this flavor totally amazing great flavor doesn’t leave a nasty aftertaste love it
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
I received this product complimentary and I have to say, I'm quite impressed with the different flavors! It's not your average cup of tea, it's a cup of tea with a twist! Super refreshing and really enjoyed!
escarle s.
Omg first and I’m in love !!! Great flavor and you can actually taste the ginger in it. I will buy it when ever I have a chance. I tried it on my influenster box! Yes i will buy it again I love it so much !
Jerry P.
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea tasted great! I️ drank it after dinner and felt decreased discomfort during digestion. Added a teaspoon of honey for sweetness. #comped #thanksinfluenster
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?