BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jordan B.
Fairfield, CA
This tea is amazing!! By far one of the best teas I have ever steeped. I could easily taste the peach and peppermint flavors. The smell and taste will have you coming back for more! I will definitely be buying this tea!
Sherri R.
Lexington, NC
I had never tried Bigelow Teas but I’m in love after trying them for free from my feast VoxBox. I love anything peach and this tea tastes amazing!! I’m usually not a big tea drinker, but I will be buying more of this!!!
Paula Y.
Glendora , CA
This tea is amazing! The ginger gives a nice taste to peach tea! Perfect for a cold day! The package is beautiful and it’s easy to open. I was surprised how tasteful this tea was! I recommend it because it’s delicious!
Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
I'm a huge tea fan and this tea is DELICIOUS! It doesn't need much sweetener, which I like, even though I uses honey in my teas anyway. The peach flavor isn't overwhelming and the other flavors compliment it perfectly.
Faith S.
Parksville, KY
This tea is amazing. I'm always drinking tea and looking for new tastes teas to try, and this one is a winner! It is so refreshing and very energizing. I was sent this tea for free in the feast voxbox and I was so excited to try it. Now that I have I know it will be a regular purchase of mine!
Janisa Q.
I love putting fresh ginger in my tea for the health benefits but this tea doesn’t need any. The ginger flavor is perfect. I prefer to drink this one without any sugar or anything added. It’s the perfect tea to drink before I go to sleep.
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
I’m a bit of a tea snob but this was honestly so delicious! Perfect amount of peach & ginger, usually ginger tends to be overpowering but they got it right! I’m going to try icing it next time for a cold refreshment!
Jshcarla A.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this tea, the ginger was not over powering nor the tea. The taste was smooth and mild and loved the flavor. I actually drank the tea during the middle of my work day so it really was an awesome treat after working on the computer for a few outs.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
When I got this tea in my voxbox I was SO excited! I was really sick at the time and drinking a lot of tea! After trying this I had a friend run out and pick a box up for me! So delicious and soothed my throat! :)
Araminda G.
With a sore throat, I was looking for some yummy tea to try. This peach and ginger flavor is different. The Peach is sweet and the ginger adds a touch of spice to it. It's an interesting combo that is pretty good.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?