BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lindsay N.
Homestead, FL
I'm a huge tea fan and this tea is DELICIOUS! It doesn't need much sweetener, which I like, even though I uses honey in my teas anyway. The peach flavor isn't overwhelming and the other flavors compliment it perfectly.
Paula Y.
Glendora, CA
This tea is amazing! The ginger gives a nice taste to peach tea! Perfect for a cold day! The package is beautiful and it’s easy to open. I was surprised how tasteful this tea was! I recommend it because it’s delicious!
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
I’m a bit of a tea snob but this was honestly so delicious! Perfect amount of peach & ginger, usually ginger tends to be overpowering but they got it right! I’m going to try icing it next time for a cold refreshment!
Jshcarla A.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this tea, the ginger was not over powering nor the tea. The taste was smooth and mild and loved the flavor. I actually drank the tea during the middle of my work day so it really was an awesome treat after working on the computer for a few outs.
Araminda G.
With a sore throat, I was looking for some yummy tea to try. This peach and ginger flavor is different. The Peach is sweet and the ginger adds a touch of spice to it. It's an interesting combo that is pretty good.
chelsea g.
Arverne, NY
When I got this tea in my voxbox I was SO excited! I was really sick at the time and drinking a lot of tea! After trying this I had a friend run out and pick a box up for me! So delicious and soothed my throat! :)
Allison S.
Temple, TX
This tea is delicious for coming from a tea bag as opposed to a fancy tea shop. Most teas I can’t finish because they’re either too weak or the flavor isn’t great, but this tea I loved! It was perfect for a chilly, fall day on the couch with Netflix.
Brianna B.
Lancaster , PA
Delicious! Perfect for a cold or warm day. I would drink this much much more often if I could find it in my local grocery stores. I’d love to try more of the fruitier flavors. Definitely going to keep this on my shopping list for when I can find it!
Stephanie C.
Thank you to this tea it help soothe a stomach ache I was having while I was at work and I happen to have the tea with me. The taste is soft not too strong, it’s something I will keep in my pantry for the future
Paola B.
Providence, RI
I don't do yea very much, but this one is actually pretty good, I added some honey and perfection! $3.29 is perfect for 18 bags of tea, I think anyways, it's an affordable price ! If you like tea I recommend trying this one out 😉
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?