BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Phelicia M.
Very nice taste - you can really taste the ginger, although it's not overpowering. I didn't put any sweetener in mine, and it still had a sense of sweetness, which I like. I can definitely see myself buying this. *I received this product complimentary for review purposes.*
Amy P.
Middletown, OH
This is one of my favorite teas to sip and relax after a hard day. It has a wonderful taste, and I love the ginger and peach flavor mixed together. Great price and I would highly recommend. I got to try this for free from Influenster
Val C.
Stillwater, OK
I am not generally a fan of flavored teas, and this one was not an exception. I could only taste it, and drink no more after that. I tried it both hot and cold and did not enjoy it. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
I’m not a huge fan of ginger mainly because my stomach can hurt because of it but this stomach ease tea has actually helped! The peaches are a great flavor combination and i would go to the store to buy more for me and my family!
Charlesy C.
Homewood, AL
This one was not my favorite. I don't love ginger so I had trouble finishing this one. It also got cold because I didn't really want to drink it. I don't think I could get this one again and would rather spend my money on tea I liked the flavor of. Buy if you like ginger.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I wasn’t sure about this because of the ginger but it’s actually delicious! Made me feel better too ! I had a nasty cold for a few days. Going to check them out in the store and see how much they are since I got them for testing purposes
Alyssa D.
Springfield, PA
This tea was really good. I️ would definitely try it again and will keep this brand in mind. It wasn’t as strong as I️ expected but I️ still really liked the ginger and peach taste. I️ look forward to trying the other flavors.
Brooke B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I've been wanting to try this for quite some time now so I was pretty happy to see it in the complimentary Influenster box.. it has just the right amount of flavoring, teas with ginger tend to have too much but this was perfect.
Lindsey B.
The flavor is good, but you have to get used to it at first. It really did help my stomach, was at work and starting to feel sick to my stomach, and I made this and I started feeling a ton better! I’d definitely drink it again!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This was probably the best home brewed tea I have ever tasted! I’m not normally a tea drinker but when I received this in a voxbox for testing purposes I wasn’t expecting much but I have had my mind changed! I even got a coupon in the voxbox so I plan on picking up a box!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?