BY BIGELOW #99 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
After some stomach issues, I tried this product before bed. The ginger calmed down my gut, and the peach gave hints of sweetness. The outer package was easy to open. As this is my first time trying this product, I would definitely use it again. I also would recommend any tea lover to try it.
Gabrielle C.
Gibbstown, NJ
I wasn’t the biggest fan of this tea, and was really looking forward to trying it. I’m a huge peach fan, but this burned my throat a little bit. I wouldn’t buy this item again for that reason, but I’d be willing to try other teas made by this brand.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this tea so much! The flavor is amazing and it really does help calm a sensitive stomach and aid digestion. If I'm ever feeling bloated or my stomach hurts or feels icky from eating crappy foods this always helps!
Lauren G.
I received this product for free from Influenster. I really liked the ginger peach flavor. Easy to make, of course, and I liked the simple packaging. I love ginger and peach flavors in generally, so I especially enjoyed this one. I would recommend to others.
Pan S.
Peach tea is usually my favorite ....when Influenster sent me this to try for free....I wasn’t sure if I will like the ginger in it....and I was surprised that it wasn’t bad at all....u still could taste the peach flavor...with little hint of ginger that is not too overwhelming at all
Anastasia H.
oh sweet georgia peach- i love me some peach herbal tea because it helps curb the pregnancy nausea and tastes great too. if you leave the bag in the cup longer, the flavor will be stronger ( so take that into consideration on brew time).
Angela S.
This tea is quite tasty and has some wonderful health benefits. The flavors of ginger and peach compliment each other so well. I had to add just a small amount of sweetener just because I have a sweet tooth. This will be on my to buy list.
Sara S.
Harrisburg , PA
Let me start off by saying I am not a huge fan of tea, but I wanted to give it a try.  I usually only drink tea when I am not feeling well.  I felt the peach flavor was not over bearing.  I shared the tea with my mother, and she thought it was great.  I personally would not buy again, but I am not a tea drinker.
Okie B.
I love Bigelow Tea anyways so I was excited to see that this was in the Feast Vox Box❤ it tastes so good and Peach is one of my go to flavors of tea already! Would definitely recommend. It’s supposed to be good for upset stomach as well!
Quawonicka T.
Belton, SC
I love the peach and ginger scent as soon as the package is opened. The taste and smell were even better after it was made! I’m definitely going to incorporate this tea in my regular rotation. Very refreshing drink after a long cold day!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?