BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this tea so much! The flavor is amazing and it really does help calm a sensitive stomach and aid digestion. If I'm ever feeling bloated or my stomach hurts or feels icky from eating crappy foods this always helps!
Pan S.
Peach tea is usually my favorite ....when Influenster sent me this to try for free....I wasn’t sure if I will like the ginger in it....and I was surprised that it wasn’t bad at all....u still could taste the peach flavor...with little hint of ginger that is not too overwhelming at all
Angela S.
This tea is quite tasty and has some wonderful health benefits. The flavors of ginger and peach compliment each other so well. I had to add just a small amount of sweetener just because I have a sweet tooth. This will be on my to buy list.
sara s.
Harrisburg, PA
Let me start off by saying I am not a huge fan of tea, but I wanted to give it a try.  I usually only drink tea when I am not feeling well.  I felt the peach flavor was not over bearing.  I shared the tea with my mother, and she thought it was great.  I personally would not buy again, but I am not a tea drinker.
Anastasia H.
oh sweet georgia peach- i love me some peach herbal tea because it helps curb the pregnancy nausea and tastes great too. if you leave the bag in the cup longer, the flavor will be stronger ( so take that into consideration on brew time).
Brittany J.
So this Tea was not bad at all , I love the flavor because it does taste just like peach. It is really affordable to buy. I can’t even compare it to any other item. I have a recommend anyone to give it a try especially if you like peach.
Q T.
Belton, SC
I love the peach and ginger scent as soon as the package is opened. The taste and smell were even better after it was made! I’m definitely going to incorporate this tea in my regular rotation. Very refreshing drink after a long cold day!
Okie B.
I love Bigelow Tea anyways so I was excited to see that this was in the Feast Vox Box❤ it tastes so good and Peach is one of my go to flavors of tea already! Would definitely recommend. It’s supposed to be good for upset stomach as well!
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Received complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I love this brand, but not the flavor. The two didn’t mix well for me. I’m not a huge fan of ginger either. Will be trying the blackberry cinnamon with the coupon received
Lisa J.
Plainview, NY
This is delicious- peach and ginger can both be tough flavors for tea, but the peach is subtle and natural, and the ginger is really lovely and not too strong. I think even the kids would like it as much as I did (we’re all tea drinkers) and I would definitely buy it again.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?