BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Sarah G.
Wooster, OH
Always love a good cup of herbal tea in the evening. Had an upset stomach and this was the perfect thing for it. Smelled amazing and soothed my stomach. Will definitely be buying this flavor and many of the others again.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Delish! Bigelow Benefits Tea has the perfect mix of ginger and peach. This tea is not too strong and serves well cold if that’s your preference. Prices are comparable to other teas which always a bonus. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This tea is delicious and healthy. All the natural herbs blend to create an amazing tea. It's great alone or with a snack. I like it and will try more flavors. I received this free for testing purposes.
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
I received this in my voxbox to review and I'm so glad I received it! I'm a huge fan of herbal teas and bigelow is a wonderful brand. This tea is delicious and soothing, wonderful before bedtime to relax. Highly recommend and will repurchase in the future!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I am not a tea drinker nor am I a fan of ginger, but I did go ahead & try this. I was expecting a strong ginger flavor but it wasn't too bad & actually blended together well with the peach flavor. If you enjoy tea then you should go ahead & give it a shot.
Janelle S.
Pittsford, NY
Great flavor and very relaxing to drink! It’s a good value and soothing. I love how the peach, ginger, peppermint and all the flavors blend perfectly together. The packaging looks nice. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
Love the peach flavor with a ginger twang. The notes are perfectly mixed together. It’s also just as good cold as it is warm. Just needs a tiny bit of sugar but is definitely something I would recommend. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Darrian K.
Stevens Point, WI
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea had an alright flavor. I personally wasn’t totally in love with it. The peach flavor didn’t come through very much to me. I would recommend this to other tea lovers, if looking for a more subtle taste.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I thought this tea was good but I wish there was more of a peach taste to it. I definitely tasted more of the ginger which made it a bit more tart than I would have liked. Still overall good, just needed to add a little bit more sugar. I would not purchase this over Bigelow's other teas though.
Casey C.
Received this in the influenster voxbox, I am not the biggest fan of peach flavored things, but this tea was pretty good. It is not my favorite, but it wasn't terrible. I preferred the herbal tea. It is affordable and does help calm an upset stomach.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?