BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This tea is delicious and healthy. All the natural herbs blend to create an amazing tea. It's great alone or with a snack. I like it and will try more flavors. I received this free for testing purposes.
Janelle S.
Pittsford , NY
Great flavor and very relaxing to drink! It’s a good value and soothing. I love how the peach, ginger, peppermint and all the flavors blend perfectly together. The packaging looks nice. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Darrian K.
Stevens Point, WI
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea had an alright flavor. I personally wasn’t totally in love with it. The peach flavor didn’t come through very much to me. I would recommend this to other tea lovers, if looking for a more subtle taste.
Morgan S.
Newark, OH
Love the peach flavor with a ginger twang. The notes are perfectly mixed together. It’s also just as good cold as it is warm. Just needs a tiny bit of sugar but is definitely something I would recommend. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
I thought this tea was good but I wish there was more of a peach taste to it. I definitely tasted more of the ginger which made it a bit more tart than I would have liked. Still overall good, just needed to add a little bit more sugar. I would not purchase this over Bigelow's other teas though.
Norlisha G.
Pooler, GA
I received this tea as part of a VoxBox from Influenster. I thought it had a good taste and I could clearly taste the peach and orange leaves in this tea. I tend to drink coffee much more than tea but this was perfect for a night time relaxing drink.
Casey C.
Received this in the influenster voxbox, I am not the biggest fan of peach flavored things, but this tea was pretty good. It is not my favorite, but it wasn't terrible. I preferred the herbal tea. It is affordable and does help calm an upset stomach.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
After some stomach issues, I tried this product before bed. The ginger calmed down my gut, and the peach gave hints of sweetness. The outer package was easy to open. As this is my first time trying this product, I would definitely use it again. I also would recommend any tea lover to try it.
Gabrielle C.
Gibbstown, NJ
I wasn’t the biggest fan of this tea, and was really looking forward to trying it. I’m a huge peach fan, but this burned my throat a little bit. I wouldn’t buy this item again for that reason, but I’d be willing to try other teas made by this brand.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this tea so much! The flavor is amazing and it really does help calm a sensitive stomach and aid digestion. If I'm ever feeling bloated or my stomach hurts or feels icky from eating crappy foods this always helps!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?