BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

April G.
This product was smelling like mint but gave me the impression I was drinking a minty tea. It was not the best tasting product but there are other teas that I drink from this brand that are. This was not my cup of tea.
Jessica S.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this tea. I was not feeling well and about to loose my voice. This tea came to my rescue. The light peachy taste with a hint of ginger and peppermint helped me make it through the day. I will be purchasing this more often!!
Brittany U.
At first, I was skeptical of this tea because of the ginger portion but boy was I wrong. It is a perfect blend of ginger and peach. I am never going back to Tazo tea again!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Rachel G.
Boise, ID
First off, the moment you put in the tea bag, you can smell an aroma of peaches. It is amazing! I was so excited to taste it. And it was worth the wait. The first taste was so smooth and had such a balanced like taste to it. It is really sweet too which I like.
Laura K.
Ramey, PA
I got this for testing purposes from a Vox Box, and I'm not normally a tea drinker. However, I loved this! I am a big fan of peach flavoring and I really enjoyed this drink. My roommate is an avid tea drinker and I had her taste mine and she definitely approves.
Malika L.
N Hollywood, CA
First of all this tea smells so delightful. Tastes great and us good for you too! I thought it would be super expensive or something but I was delightfully surprised that it is affordable! Would buy again!
Sarah G.
Wooster, OH
Always love a good cup of herbal tea in the evening. Had an upset stomach and this was the perfect thing for it. Smelled amazing and soothed my stomach. Will definitely be buying this flavor and many of the others again.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Delish! Bigelow Benefits Tea has the perfect mix of ginger and peach. This tea is not too strong and serves well cold if that’s your preference. Prices are comparable to other teas which always a bonus. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This tea is delicious and healthy. All the natural herbs blend to create an amazing tea. It's great alone or with a snack. I like it and will try more flavors. I received this free for testing purposes.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I am not a tea drinker nor am I a fan of ginger, but I did go ahead & try this. I was expecting a strong ginger flavor but it wasn't too bad & actually blended together well with the peach flavor. If you enjoy tea then you should go ahead & give it a shot.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?