BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually really like Ginger tea, but this one doesn't have a big ginger flavor which is disappointing. I can't comment on the price as I received it in a VoxBox complimentary. I do however enjoy the natural sweetness of the tea, I just wouldn't call this a ginger tea
April G.
This product was smelling like mint but gave me the impression I was drinking a minty tea. It was not the best tasting product but there are other teas that I drink from this brand that are. This was not my cup of tea.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I loved this tea! It's tasty, plus it helped calm my stomach while having a Crohn's flare! No easy feat, let me tell you. I'm so excited about this one. I was having to make ginger tea from fresh ginger, which takes a long time, and is not nearly as good as this tea is.
Sara J.
Pontotoc, MS
I got this in my feast voxbox. They are great. It doesn't have a strong taste. Very simple. Great for losing weight Bc if the ginger. Definitely thinking about getting some more for daily use
Jessica S.
I must say I was pleasantly surprised with this tea. I was not feeling well and about to loose my voice. This tea came to my rescue. The light peachy taste with a hint of ginger and peppermint helped me make it through the day. I will be purchasing this more often!!
Brittany U.
At first, I was skeptical of this tea because of the ginger portion but boy was I wrong. It is a perfect blend of ginger and peach. I am never going back to Tazo tea again!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Rachel G.
Boise, ID
First off, the moment you put in the tea bag, you can smell an aroma of peaches. It is amazing! I was so excited to taste it. And it was worth the wait. The first taste was so smooth and had such a balanced like taste to it. It is really sweet too which I like.
Malika L.
N Hollywood, CA
First of all this tea smells so delightful. Tastes great and us good for you too! I thought it would be super expensive or something but I was delightfully surprised that it is affordable! Would buy again!
Laura K.
Ramey, PA
I got this for testing purposes from a Vox Box, and I'm not normally a tea drinker. However, I loved this! I am a big fan of peach flavoring and I really enjoyed this drink. My roommate is an avid tea drinker and I had her taste mine and she definitely approves.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Delish! Bigelow Benefits Tea has the perfect mix of ginger and peach. This tea is not too strong and serves well cold if that’s your preference. Prices are comparable to other teas which always a bonus. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?